The newly designed Velo 9 is CatEyeâ€™s entry level 9 function computer. The new, larger screen is even easier to read and set up is made simple with pre-programmed tire sizes.
Along with current, average, and max speed measurement, track your trip distance, elapsed time, and odometer. Now featuring calorie consumption and a carbon offset measurement to help you track how much of a difference you are making.
- Current speed: 0.0 (4.0) ~199.9 km/h [0.0 (3.0) ~124.9 mph]
- Elapsed time: 0:00'00"~9:59'59"
- Trip distance: 0.00~999.99km [mile]
- Average speed: 0.0~199.9km/h [0.0 ~124.9 mph]
- Maximum speed: 0.0 ~199.9 km/h [0.0 ~124.9 mph]
- Calorie consumption: 0 ~99999 kcal
- Carbon offset: 0.00 ~999.99 kg
- Total distance: 0~99999km [mile]
- Clock: 0:00'~23:59' [1:00'~12:59']
- Pace arrow: Yes
- Auto power saving: Yes
- Auto start/stop: Yes
- Tire size: 16"/ 18"/ 20"/ 22"/ 24"/ 26"/ 700C or 100cm~299cm (default:26")
- Battery: Lithium battery CR2032X1
- Battery life: approx 3 years (1hr use per day, may vary depending on environment.)
- Dimension: 55.5x37.5x18.5mm
- Weight: 28 grams
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.