It's the first bar Clif made, and it's still everything Clif are about. Wholesome ingredients. Performance nutrition. And great taste. Whether you're on a 150-mile bike ride or exploring a new trail, this energy bar is built to sustain your adventure.
Nutrition, per 100g (1 Bar= 68g):
- 381 kcal
- 15g Protein
- 54g, Carbohydrates( of which sugars 31g)
- 10g Fat( of which saturates 3g)
Organic Brown Rice Syrup, ClifPro® (Soy Rice Crisps [Soy Protein Isolate, Rice Flour, Barley Malt Extract], Organic Roasted Soybeans, Organic Soy Flour), Organic Rolled Oats, Soy White Chocolate (Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Cocoa Butter, Soy Flour, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract), Organic Toasted Oats (Organic Oats, Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Ascorbic Acid, Natural Vitamin E [Antioxidant]), Organic Cane Syrup, ClifCrunch® (Organic Oat Fiber, Inulin [Chicory Extract], Organic Milled Flaxseed, Organic Oat Bran, Psyllium), Macadamia Nuts, Organic Soy Butter (Organic Roasted Soybeans, Organic Soybean Oil, Salt), Organic Macadamia Nuts, Organic Date Paste, Natural Flavors, Sea Salt, Natural Vitamin E (Antioxidant).
Nutritional information shown here & on wrapper may differ. Information on wrapper reflects actual contents.
- Allergy advice:
- Contains: Oats, soy, barley, macadamia
- May contain traces of: Rye, triticale, wheat, peanuts, milk, other nuts, and nutshell fragments
- Typical nutritional values (Per 68g bar):
- Energy: 1064kJ/279kcal
- Protein: 9g
- Carbohydrate: 42g
- of which: Sugar 21g
- Fat 7.4g
- of which: Saturates 1.8g
- Salt: 0.56g
- Weight: 68g
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £30, otherwise £2.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.