This tyre scores highly with the most popular tread design in the category, the specially-developed lamellar structure ensures plenty of grip and a safe ride.
Safe and sporty lightweight puncture protection thanks to additional SafetySystem puncture protection insert and durable casing and long-lasting tread for sports use.
The SafetySystem Breaker is made up of Kevlarreinforced, high-strength nylon fabric. Puncture and cut-resistant but nevertheless light and flexible, the tyre adjusts quickly to the surface below. Without raising the weight or rolling resistance noticeably, it protects the carcass against foreign objects and contributes to a longer lifespan of the tyre. Tyres with the SafetySystem Breaker also provide good comfort properties.
The tyres with the Continental ECO logo benefit from over 100 years of experience in the development of mopeds and motorcycle tyres. Optimized and recommended for e-bikes at speeds of up to 25 km/h, they guarantee low rolling resistance and good puncture protection with their extra high quality construction. The durability has been studied on e-bikes to prevent early wear and tear due to the additional drive force.
- Bead: Wire
- Specially-developed lamellar structure ensures plenty of grip and a safe ride
- Puncture protection with SafetySystem puncture protection insert
- Durable casing and long-lasting tread for sports use
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.