The Continental Gatorskin 700 x 28c is the only tyre for winter or high mileage biking. A durable carbon black mixture, puncture protection system, PolyX breaker and DuraSkin - anti cut fabric turns the GatorSkin into a real long distance runner.
With their PolyX Breaker, Continental bring PKW know-how to the bike tyre arena. The extremely resistant polyester fibre is woven tightly crosswire making a very high fabric density which not only makes the Breaker more resistant to foreign objects, but is also resistant to punctures. The rolling resistance is not effected either by the PolyX Breaker.
Tyres with DuraSkin sidewall protection have to roll with the punches. These tyres are used in the harshest conditions. The high-quality polyamide fabric reliably protects the casing of the tyre and protects the tyre from the worst conditions. These tyres stand out with their brown sidewalls. The slick natural rubber tread is designed to perform well in wet or wintery conditions.
- Tyre Bead: Wire
- Weight: 220g
- PolyX Breaker: Tightly woven polyester fibre
- DuraSkin: Anti cut fabric
Suitable for commuting through to sportives as well as training
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.