Continental's Race King CX performance tyres are the race day choice. The voluminous 35mm carcass creates the convenience of riding tubulars without having to deal with the cumbersome fitting process. This tyre is the perfect balance between grip, comfort and low rolling resistance even at low air pressure due to the supple, lightweight 180 tpi casing with a Puregrip compound. Thorn protection is provided by the NyTech belt, a nylon based fabric layer beneath the tread that is similar to Kevlar but with reduced weight for extra speed.
- Fast rolling race clincher for cyclocross with a wider commuter option
- Folding aramid bead
- Shallow centre tread for speed and deeper side lugs for ample bite
- Optimum ratio between grip, ground contact and low rolling resistance
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.