The 2015 Cube Access GTC Pro 29â€� has been specifically designed for women who want to ride fast out on the trails.
Featuring a stunning lightweight GTC Twin Mould Monocoque Carbon Frame combined with a confidence inspiring SR Suntour Raidon XC RL-R Air Fork, fast rolling yet easy to control 29â€� Wheels and a reliable Shimano 3x10 drivetrain, the 2015 Cube Access GTC Pro 29â€� is built to fly over trails with precision and control for maximum fun throughout your rides.
- Bike Type -
- Ideal Use -
- Fire Roads, Cross country, Bridal Ways
- Frame :
- GTC Twin Mold Monocoque Technology, ARG2, Tapered Headtube, PressFit BB, X12, Integrated cable routing
- SR Suntour Raidon XC RL-R Air 29", Remote Lockout, tapered, 15QR
- CUBE I-t integrated, top 1 1/8", bottom 1 1/2"
- CUBE Performance Pro, 6Â°
- CUBE Rise Trail Bar, 700mm
- Front Brake:
- Shimano Deore A-M615 Hydr. Disc Brake 180mm
- Rear Brake:
- Shimano Deore A-M615 Hydr. Disc Brake 160mm
- Gear Shifters:
- Shimano SLX SL-M670-I, Direct Attach
- Front Derailleur:
- Shimano XT, FD-M781-A, direct mount, 3x10-Speed
- Rear Derailleur:
- Shimano XT, RD-M781-DSGSL, Shadow 10-Speed, direct mount
- Shimano XT, FC-M782, 40x30x22T, 170mm
- Shimano CS-HG81, 11-36
- Fulcrum Red66 15QR/X12, 584x19C
- Front Tyres:
- Schwalbe Rocket Ron Kevlar LightSkin 2.25
- Rear Tyres:
- Schwalbe Racing Ralph Kevlar LightSkin 2.25
- CUBE WLS Active 1.1
- CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
Built with German engineering since 1993, Cube has taken the UK market by storm in the past few years, thanks to their lightweight, technologically advanced frames across all categories. Although Cube are known best for their mountain bikes, their road bikes are competing at the front of racing at all levels.