With Access WLS Pro, Designers at Cube created a bike that means women won't have to dig deep into their purse to afford performance and comfort on knobbly tyres. Because the best possible handling is a priority, this bike is available with 27.5in wheels in 13.5 and 16 inch sizes, and with 29er wheels for the 17 and 19 inch frames - so everyone can find the right Access for their off-road adventures. And they're all equipped with all-weather resistant hydraulic disc brakes by Shimano and a reliable selection of components.
This is a female-specific frame that doesn't sacrifice performance. The 6061 aluminium chassis with complex, mechanically formed tubes saves weight and is also very stiff for the best efficiency. The attention to detail - like internally routed cables and the neat disc mount slotted between the seat and chainstays - mark this frame out as something special. The short and lowered top tube and Agile Ride Geometry (ARG) create a riding position and handling that's perfectly tuned for the keen rider - well-balance, agile and manoevrable.
The Access WLS Pro will tackle steep and challenging trails easily and with maximum control, thanks to the smooth Suntour XCM RL suspension fork with 100mm travel and the powerful Shimano BR-M355 hydraulic disc brakes. Shimano's 24 speed transmission ensures precise and easy gear selection no matter what the circumstances, and Schwalbe's Smart Sam tyres steer and stop safely. LEVEL NINE rider contact points put you in complete control of the Access WLS Pro - and long rides are comfortable, thanks to the CUBE WLS saddle's special ergonomics.
- FRAME Aluminium Lite, AMF, Internal Cable Routing, Easy Mount Kickstand Ready
- FORKSR Suntour XCM RL Disc, 100mm
- HEADSETFSA No.10, Semi-Integrated
- STEMLEVEL NINE Stem, 31.8 mm
- HANDLEBARLEVEL NINE, 660mm
- GRIPSCUBE Performance Grip
- REAR DERAILLEURShimano Acera RD-M360, 8-Speed
- FRONT DERAILLEURShimano Altus FD-M313-M6, Downswing, 31.8mm
- SHIFTERSShimano Altus SL-M310, Rapidfire-Plus
- BRAKE SYSTEMShimano BR-M355, Hydr. Disc Brake (160/160)
- CRANKSETShimano Tourney FC-TX801, 42x32x22T, 170mm
- CASSETTEShimano CS-HG200, 12-32
- CHAINKMC Z7
- RIMS CUBE SX24
- FRONT HUB Shimano HB-TX505, QR
- REAR HUB Shimano FH-TX505, QR
- TIRES Schwalbe Smart Sam Active, 2.1
- PEDALS CUBE PP MTB
- SADDLE CUBE WLS Active 1.1
- SEAT POST LEVEL NINE, 27.2mm
- SEATCLAMP CUBE Varioclose, 31.8mm
- WEIGHT 14.05 kg
Built with German engineering since 1993, Cube has taken the UK market by storm in the past few years, thanks to their lightweight, technologically advanced frames across all categories. Although Cube are known best for their mountain bikes, their road bikes are competing at the front of racing at all levels.
You may also like....