The Access WLS Race is a mountain bike aimed squarely at keen riders eager to explore new boundaries, built with geometry and components to fit the female form perfectly. 27.5in wheels feature on the 13.5 and 16 inch frame sizes, while the 17 and 19 inch frames are 29ers. Featuring high quality fitted components with 3x10 gears and an easily adjustable air sprung suspension fork.
The Access WLS Race frame offers all kinds of refinements in both wheel sizes. The 6061 aluminium chassis is very light and stiff thanks to our mechanical forming process, while details like internally routed cables and the neatly integrated disc mount between seat and chainstays add an extra something special. The slim 27.2mm seatpost adds an extra dose of comfort to the frame, while Agile Ride Geometry - optimised for each wheel size - includes a short and lowered top tube to give the Access WLS Race an agile, fun but reassuringly stable ride character.
- FRAME Aluminium Lite, AMF, Internal Cable Routing, Easy Mount Kickstand Ready
- COLOR black´n´blue
- SIZE 27.5: 13,5", 16" // 29er: 17", 19"
- FORK SR Suntour XCR32 Air RL Disc 100mm, Remote Lockout
- HEADSET FSA No.10, Semi-Integrated
- STEM CUBE Performance Stem Pro
- HANDLEBAR CUBE Rise Trail Bar, 680mm
- GRIPS CUBE Performance Grip
- REAR DERAILLEUR Shimano XT RD-M781-DSGSL, Shadow, Direct Mount, 10-Speed
- FRONT DERAILLEUR Shimano Deore FD-M611 Downswing, 31,8mm
- SHIFTERS Shimano Deore SL-M610, Rapidfire-Plus
- BRAKE SYSTEM Shimano BR-M315, Hydr. Disc Brake (180/160)
- CRANKSET Shimano FC-MT500-3, 10-Speed, 40x30x22T, 170mm
- CASSETTE Shimano CS-HG50, 11-36T
- CHAIN Shimano CN-HG54
- RIMS CUBE ZX 20, Disc
- FRONT HUB Shimano HB-M3050
- REAR HUB Shimano FH-M3050
- TIRES Schwalbe Smart Sam, Active, 2.25"
- PEDALS CUBE Aluminium MTB
- SADDLE CUBE WLS Active 1.1
- SEAT POST CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- SEATCLAMP CUBE Varioclose, 31.8mm
- WEIGHT 13.3 kg
Built with German engineering since 1993, Cube has taken the UK market by storm in the past few years, thanks to their lightweight, technologically advanced frames across all categories. Although Cube are known best for their mountain bikes, their road bikes are competing at the front of racing at all levels.