Acid 200 SL 2019 from Cube is the ideal introduction to real off-road fun that is expected from an Acid but it's even lighter and earier to ride. This is definitely the bike to help young riders embrace their adventurous spirit.
The easy-shifting Shimano 7 speed transmission has an extra large 36 tooth bailout gear, for those times when tired legs need some extra help. The lightweight aluminium frame and fork saves weight wherever possible making it an amazingly lively bike to ride. Simple, light and strong V-Brakes give plenty of stopping power and super-easy maintenance and adjustment while brake levers that are specially designed to work properly with smaller hands, so your child is always in control of their ride.
This bike is as light as the Cube engineers couldreasonably make it, thanks to a curved and formed down tube designed specifically to suit a young rider's weight. A heat-treated 6061 aluminium frame has the same quality and durability as Cube's full-size mountain bikes while staying superlight. The Acid 200 SL 2019 proves that sometimes less really is more. To top it off, Cube recognises that accidents happen so the derailleur hanger was designed to be easily replaceable so that a crash doesn't completely write off the frame. It's the little touches that make all the difference...
- Age Range - 5+ Years
- Frame - Alu Lite 6061
- Fork - Rigid Alloy fork
- Headset - CUBE A-Headset
- Stem - CUBE Alu lite
- Handlebars - CUBE Alu lite, 560mm, 20mm Rise
- Grips - Velo
- Brakes - Alloy V-Brake with Powermodulator
- Shifters - Shimano SL-RS45, Revo Shift
- Front Derailleur -
- Rear Derailleur - Shimano RD-TY300, 7-Speed
- Chainset - Prowheel, 36T, 127mm with Chainguard
- Front Hub - CUBE Aluminium
- Rear Hub - CUBE Aluminium
- Rims - Aluminium
- Tyres - Schwalbe Little Joe
- Saddle - CUBE Kid
- Seat Post - CUBE Alu Lite
- Seat Clamp - CUBE
- Pedals - CUBE Kid
Not The Bike For You?
Kid's Bike Buying Guide
Still stuck? Call one of customer service experts on 0800 298 8898 or talk to us in the chat.
You May Also Need...
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.