The Cube Acid 2020 is a hardtail mountain bike that will put you in control of the trail for maximum performance and guaranteed enjoyment. The Aluminium Lite frame and RockShox Recon Silver TK Air fork provide smooth rides on all surfaces with a sleek design that wouldn’t be out of place on a top-end bike: internal cable routing and hidden rack and mudguard mounts ensure a stylish look with the potential to turn it into a commuting or touring bike.
It’s got a 1x12 SRAM NX Eagle drivetrain to deliver reliable shifting on just one front sprocket so there’s less risk of a dropped chain but enough gears to have you flying up the climbs. On top of that it has the Shimano BR-MT400 hydraulic disc brakes which bring consistently powerful stopping in any weather conditions even on the bumpiest surfaces. Because of all that, the Acid 2020 handles like it’s worth twice the price. A versatile bike, it will have you killing every corner and conquering every climb and, with options in 27.5” and 29”, you can make the trails your second home.
- Frame–Aluminium Lite
- Fork–RockShox Recon Silver TK Air, 100mm, PopLoc
- Headset–CUBE FPH868P, Semi-Integrated
- Stem–CUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- Handlebars–CUBE Rise Trail Bar, 680mm
- Grips–CUBE Performance Grip
- Brakes–Shimano BR-MT400, Hydr. Disc Brake (180/160)
- Shifters–Sram NX Eagle™ Trigger
- Rear derailleur–Sram NX Eagle™, 12-Speed
- Chainset–Sram Stylo Eagle™ DUB, 32T, 175mm
- Chain–Sram NX Eagle™
- Cassette–Sram XG-1230, 11-50T
- Front hub–Shimano Deore HB-M6000, Centerlock
- Rear hub–Shimano Deore FH-M6000, Centerlock
- Rims–CUBE SD20, 32H, Disc
- Front Tyre–Schwalbe Smart Sam, Active, 2.25
- Rear Tyre–Schwalbe Smart Sam, Active, 2.25
- Saddle–Natural Fit Venec Lite
- Seat Post–CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- Seat Clamp–CUBE Varioclose, 31.8mm
- Pedals–CUBE PP MTB
Not The Bike For You?
Mountain Bike Buying Guide
Still stuck? Call one of customer service experts on 0800 298 8898 or talk to us in the chat.
You May Also Need...
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.