Cube's Agree Hybrid C:62 Race Disc offers you entirely new way to ride the road. This technical marvel is a traditionally-elegant, carbon-framed road bike but concealed in sculpted down tube is an entirely self-contained, removable Fazua drive unit and 250Wh battery. The undercover drive unit works seamlessly with Shimano's 105 2x11 transmission to extend your range, flatten out the climbs and open up entirely new riding possibilities. Shimano 105 hydraulic disc brakes, Continental Grand Sport Race SL tyres and a Selle Royal saddle round out a component creating a true hybrid that combines value with reliability and completely dependable performance.
When designing this bike, Cube set themselves the challenge of combining the elegant simplicity of a road race machine with the incredible performance potential of a pedal assist e-bike system. They conquered this challenge by fully enclosing the drive unit and battery through their advanced Twin Mold construction technique in an elegant down tube made from premium C:62 carbon . This e-bike's pedal response is instantaneous and its steering is accurate and intuitive thanks to thru axles front and rear and a carbon bladed fork with tapered steerer creating a torsional rigid structure. To wrap up an already impressive package, Cube routed cables internally to match the frame's clean looks and reduce the need for maintenance.
- Drive Unit–Evation 1.0 Drive Pack, 60Nm, 250Watt
- Battery–Evation 1.0 Battery, 250Wh
- Charger–Evation 1.0 Charger
- Display -Evation 1.0 Remote, 31.8mm Road Bar Clamp
- Frame–C:62 Advanced Twin Mold Technology Aero Frame, Flat Mount Disc, Road Comfort Geometry, AXH, 12x142mm
- Fork–CUBE Agree Hybrid C:62 Race, One Piece 3D-Forged Steerer/Crown, Carbon Blades, 1 1/8"–1 1/2" Tapered, Flat Mount, 12x100mm
- Headset–FSA I-t, Top Integrated 1 1/8", Bottom Integrated 1 1/4"
- Stem–CUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- Handlebars–CUBE Gravel Race Bar
- Grips -
- Grips -
- Brakes–Shimano 105 BR-R7070, Hydr. Disc Brake, Flat Mount (160/160)
- Shifters–Shimano 105 ST-R7020
- Front Derailleur–Shimano 105 FD-R7000-FL
- Rear Derailleur–Shimano 105 RD-R7000-DGS, 11-Speed
- Chainset–FSA CK-746 Alloy, 50x34T
- Chain–Shimano CN-HG601
- Cassette–Shimano 105 CS-5800, 11-32T
- Wheelset–CUBE RA 0.8 Aero Disc, 100x12mm / 142x12mm, Centerlock
- Tyres–Conti Grand Sport Race SL, 28-622
- Saddle–Selle Royal Asphalt
- Seat Post–CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- Seat Clamp–CUBE Aero, Semi-Integrated
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.