By mixing the elegance and simplicity of classic road bike design with the versatility and adaptability of an advanced pedal assist drive system, the Cube Agree Hybrid C:62 SL Disc 2019 opens up new frontiers for any rider. Concealed inside the sophisticated and sleek carbon frame is the unique Fazua drive unit and battery. Fully removable, completely self-contained and working seamlessly with the Shimano Ultegra 2x11 transmission, it will redefine your expectations of what's possible in an e-bike. With added hydraulic disc brakes for reliable all-weather stopping, this bike can take you on the road adventures of your dreams.
When building this bike, Cube found themselves faced with a proud tradition and tendency towards elegance and functional simplicity that surrounds road bikes. Trying to meet this expectation with modern e-bike technology was never going to be easy, but Cube's engineers rose to the challenge. Building a completely new frame around the small but powerful Fazua drive system, their use of our premium C:62 carbon and advanced Twin Mold construction allowed the creation of a truly elegant machine. The down tube is stiff, light and completely encloses the battery and motor. Torsional rigid 12mm thru axles dropouts contribute to a massively efficient drivetrain and to steering accuracy, while the carbon fork helps filter out vibration. Cube designed a geometry that puts comfort first, so you can ride for longer. Tackle any climb, ride further or ride more, it's all there for the taking thanks to the Cube Agree Hybrid C:62 SL Disc 2019.
- Drive Unit–Evation 1.0 Drive Pack, 60Nm, 250Watt
- Battery–Evation 1.0 Battery, 250Wh
- Charger–Evation 1.0 Charger
- Display -Evation 1.0 Remote, 31.8mm Road Bar Clamp
- Frame–C:62 Advanced Twin Mold Technology Aero Frame, Flat Mount Disc, Road Comfort Geometry, AXH, 12x142mm
- Fork–CUBE CSL Evo Aero C:62 Technology, 1 1/8" / 1 1/4" Tapered, Flat Mount, 12x100mm
- Headset–FSA I-t, Top Integrated 1 1/8", Bottom Integrated 1 1/4"
- Stem–CUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- Handlebars–CUBE Gravel Race Bar
- Grips -
- Grips -
- Brakes–Shimano Ultegra BR-R8070, Hydr. Disc Brake, Flat Mount (160/160)
- Brake Levers–Shimano Ultegra ST-R8020
- Shifters -
- Front Derailleur–Shimano Ultegra FD-R8000-F
- Rear Derailleur–Shimano Ultegra RD-R8000-DGS, 11-Speed
- Chainset–FSA CK-8685 Carbon, 50x34T
- Chain–Shimano CN-HG601
- Cassette–Shimano 105 CS-5800, 11-32T
- Wheelset–Newmen Evolution SL R.32, 24/24 Spokes, 12x100mm / 12x142mm, Tubeless Ready
- Tyres–Schwalbe Durano E, Kevlar, RaceGuard, 32-622
- Saddle–Selle Royal Asphalt
- Seat Post–CUBE Prolight, 27.2mm
- Seat Clamp–CUBE Aero, Semi-Integrated
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.