Aspiring trail explorers, your search is over: the Cube Aim Pro 2019 is the affordable, capable bike you need to fuel your off-road passion. Combing a light, stiff and nimble-handling frame with a selection of easy-to-use, reliable components including Tektro hydraulic disc brakes and a comfortable Suntour suspension fork, it's the ideal choice for exploring further afield when you've run out of road. A revised rack and mudguard mounting system makes a conversion into a weekday commuter or longer distance tourer quick, easy and incredibly neat. And, as you'd expect, the Cube Size Split system means there's a frame and wheel combination to suit every rider.
The Cube engineers' years of aluminium frame building experience shows in every detail. The Aim Pro 2019 may be affordable, but it certainly isn't cheap. The design began with 6061 aluminium, shaped using Cube's unique Advanced Mechanical Forming process to create top and down tubes that are both very light and exceptionally stiff. That's good news, because it means the Aim Pro 2019 responds quickly and accurately whether you're pedalling hard, steering or braking. Redesigned dropouts and mounting points for a luggage carrier and mudguards make it easier than ever to add these accessories, and in a way that's incredibly neat and unobtrusive. Internal cable routing has been added for reduced maintenance and longer-lasting clean gear shifting, too. Combined with Agile Ride Geometry, it all adds up to a safe, comfortable, nimble and fun introduction to the world of off-road riding. Let the adventures begin!
- Frame–Aluminium Lite, AMF, Internal Cable Routing, Easy Mount Kickstand Ready
- Fork–SR Suntour XCT Disc, 100mm
- Rear Shock–N/A
- Headset–CUBE No.10 Semi-Integrated
- Headset–CUBE No.10 Semi-Integrated
- Stem–CUBE Performance Stem, 31.8mm
- Handlebars–CUBE Rise Trail Bar, 660mm
- Grips–CUBE Performance Grip
- Brake System–Tektro HD-M275, Hydr. Disc Brake (160/160)
- Gear Shifters–Shimano SL-M310, Rapidfire-Plus
- Front Derailleur–Shimano FD-TY700-TS6, Downswing, 31.8mm Clamp
- Rear Derailleur–Shimano RD-M360-SGS, 8-Speed
- Chain–KMC Z7
- Chainset–Shimano FC-TY501, 42x34x24T, 170mm
- Cassette–Shimano CS-HG200, 12-32T
- Front Hub–CUBE Alloy Light, 6-Bolt
- Rear Hub–CUBE Alloy Light, 6-Bolt
- Rims–CUBE SD20, 32H, Disc
- Front Tyre–Schwalbe Smart Sam, Active, 2.1
- Rear Tyre–Schwalbe Smart Sam, Active, 2.1
- Saddle–CUBE Active 1.1
- Seat post–CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- Seatclamp–CUBE Varioclose, 31.8mm
Not The Bike For You?
Mountain Bike Buying Guide
Still stuck? Call one of customer service experts on 0800 298 8898 or talk to us in the chat.
You May Also Need...
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.