The Cube Analog 2020 is the unbelievably comfortable hardtail mountain bike that will have you floating up and down the trails. It’s built on the High-Performance Aluminium Lite frame and the RockShox XC 30 TK Coil front fork with each bike, whether it’s a 27.5” or 29”, designed ergonomically to find the perfect combination of performance and comfort.
The fantastic SRAM SX Eagle groupset with 1x12 gearing provides no-nonsense performance up and downhill, with everything you need for consistently precise and smooth shifting without being too complex. It’s also got Shimano BR-MT200 hydraulic disc brakes to guarantee easy and effective braking on any surface in any conditions and has hidden rack and mudguard mounts which make it easy to turn into a commuting or touring bike. Be curious with the Analog 2020 and tackle every trail with comfort and confidence.
- Frame–Aluminium Lite
- Fork–RockShox XC 30 TK Coil, 100mm, Remote Lockout
- Headset–CUBE FPH863, Semi-Integrated
- Stem–CUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- Handlebars–CUBE Rise Trail Bar, 680mm
- Grips–CUBE Performance Grip
- Brakes–Shimano BR-MT200, Hydr. Disc Brake (160/160)
- Shifters–Sram SX Eagle™ Trigger
- Chain–Sram SX Eagle™
- Rear derailleur–Sram SX Eagle™, 12-Speed
- Chainset–Sram SX Eagle™ Powerspline, 32T, 175mm
- Cassette–Sram PG-1210 Eagle™, 11-50T
- Front hub–Shimano HB-TX505, QR, Centerlock
- Rear hub–Shimano FH-TX505, QR, Centerlock
- Rims–CUBE SD20, 32H, Disc
- Front Tyre–Schwalbe Smart Sam, Active, 2.25
- Rear Tyre–Schwalbe Smart Sam, Active, 2.25
- Saddle–Natural Fit Venec Lite
- Seat Post–CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- Seat Clamp–CUBE Varioclose, 31.8mm
- Pedals–CUBE PP MTB
Not The Bike For You?
Mountain Bike Buying Guide
Still stuck? Call one of customer service experts on 0800 298 8898 or talk to us in the chat.
You May Also Need...
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.