When the open road calls, you'll want a bike that blends comfort with easy handling and lively performance. The Attain 2019 is Cube's affordable introduction to the world of silent freewheeling, new adventures and speed. Cube has combined proven technology and years of experience designing aluminium road bikes with a selection of reliable components, so you can concentrate on enjoying the ride. The bike's ergonomics are designed to make racking up the miles as comfortable and effortless as possible, enabling you to ride further and for longer. Shimano's slick-shifting, smooth-braking Claris 2x8 components and grippy Continental tyres ensure you're all set to take on any road.
The key with great frame design–according to Cube–is to build in comfort wherever possible, while retaining stiffness where necessary for efficient pedalling and safe handling. It's a tricky balance to get right, but Cube's engineering team didn't get their reputation for excellence by taking the easy options. That's why the Attain's 6061 aluminium double-butted frame features slim, cross-ovalised aero seat stays–for fatigue-reducing vibration absorption–and a tapered head tube with mechanically formed down tube–for responsive steering and rapid forward progress. The result is the ideal blend of comfort and safe, predictable control in any situation. This bike even borrows some neat features from more high end race frames, including internal cable routing and a PressFit bottom bracket. And there's plenty of clearance for tyres up to 28c–perfect for more comfort on longer rides, or on rough roads.
- Frame–Aluminium 6061 T6 Superlite, Road Comfort Geometry
- Fork–CUBE CSL Race, Full Carbon, 1 1/8"–1 1/4" Tapered
- Headset–FSA Z-t, Top Zero-Stack 1 1/8" (OD 44mm), Bottom Integrated 1 1/4"
- Stem–CUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- Handlebars–CUBE Compact Race Bar
- Bar Tape–CUBE Grip Control
- Brakes–Shimano Claris BR-R2000
- Brake Lever–Shimano Claris BR-2400
- Wheelset–CUBE RA 0.8 Aero, QR/QR
- Front Derailleur–Shimano Claris FD-R2000-BM, 31.8mm
- Rear Derailleur–Shimano Claris RD-R2000-GS, 8-Speed
- Chainset–Shimano Claris FC-R2000, 50x34T, 165mm (47cm), 170mm (50/53/56cm), 175mm (58/60/62cm)
- Chain–KMC Z7
- Cassette–Shimano CS-HG31, 11-34T
- Front Tyre–Conti Ultra Sport 2, 25-622
- Rear Tyre–Conti Ultra Sport 2, 25-622
- Saddle–Natural Fit Nuance Race
- Seatpost–CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- Seatclamp–CUBE Screwlock, 31.8mm
Not The Bike For You?
Road Bike Buying Guide
Still stuck? Call one of customer service experts on 0800 298 8898 or talk to us in the chat.
You May Also Need...
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 2 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.