The Attain GTC Race is a bike that's as comfortable as it is fast - made to break personal bests, whether it's on a long distance ride or a local hill climb. To compliment the Attain’s excellent frame Shimano’s Ultegra groupset has been fitted with a compact chainset featuring 50x34 tooth chainrings and a wide range 11-32 teeth rear cassette. Control is provided by Cube’s ergonomic Wing Race Bar and to finish the GTC Race off the Aksium Elite wheelset has been fitted.
- Frame - GTC Monocoque Twin Mold Technology, Road Comfort Geometry
- Fork - CUBE CSL Race, One Piece 3D-Forged Steerer/Crown, Carbon Blades, 1 1/8" - 1 1/4" Tapered
- Stem - CUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- Handlebars - CUBE Wing Race Bar Compact
- Bar Tape - CUBE Grip Control
- Brakes Calipers - Shimano BR-RS500
- Brake / Gear Lever - Shimano Ultegra ST-6800
- Rims - Mavic Aksium Elite, QR/QR
- Tyres - Mavic Yksion Elite Guard, Nylon Breaker, 120 TPI, 25-622
- Front Derailleur - Shimano Ultegra FD-6800, 31.8mm
- Rear Derailleur - Shimano Ultegra RD-6800, 11-Speed
- Chainset - Shimano Ultegra FC-6800, 50x34T
- Cassette - Shimano Ultegra CS-6800, 11-32T
- Saddle - CUBE RP 1.0
- Seatpost - CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
Built with German engineering since 1993, Cube has taken the UK market by storm in the past few years, thanks to their lightweight, technologically advanced frames across all categories. Although Cube are known best for their mountain bikes, their road bikes are competing at the front of racing at all levels.
You may also like....