Cube designed the Attain GTC Race 2019 so that it's as comfortable as it is fast–which means it's the ideal choice for endurance riding. It's a bike made to break personal bests, whether that's on a long distance training route or a local hill climb. To achieve this blend of pace and plushness Cube's designers selected the best off-the-shelf technology available–including Shimano's Ultegra components–and bolted it all to a cutting edge carbon frame. Fulcrum Racing 77 wheels and sleek, light and strong Cube finishing components complete a package that's pure-bred racing snake, built to take on anything from a sportive to an epic hilly ride with your training buddies.
The Attain GTC Race is built around the latest development in Cube's own carbon frame technology, complete with matching carbon fork plugged into an integrated headset. The frame has also been equipped with aero Flex Stays–an important feature that adds a dose of welcome comfort to this race-bred machine, without in any way detracting from its ability to devour the miles at speed. Incredible stiffness is provided by the tapered head tube, joined in turn to the large cross-section down tube–which means assured, stable handling and instantaneous responses, even at high speed. To ensure the best drivetrain efficiency, PressFit was selected for the crucial bottom bracket bearings. And, in keeping with the sleek Gran Turismo-inspired looks, all the cables are run internally for longer-lasting clean shifts.
- Frame–GTC Monocoque Twin Mold Technology, Road Comfort Geometry
- Fork–CUBE CSL Race, Full Carbon, 1 1/8"–1 1/4" Tapered
- Headset–FSA I-t, Top Integrated 1 1/8", Bottom Integrated 1 1/4"
- Stem–CUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- Handlebars–CUBE Wing Race Bar
- Bar Tape–CUBE Grip Control
- Brakes–Shimano Ultegra BR-R8000
- Brake Lever–Shimano Ultegra ST-R8000
- Wheelset–Fulcrum Racing 77, QR/QR
- Front Derailleur–Shimano Ultegra FD-R8000-BM, 31.8mm
- Rear Derailleur–Shimano Ultegra RD-R8000-DGS, 11-Speed
- Chainset–Shimano Ultegra FC-R8000, Hollowtech II, 50x34T, 170mm (50/53cm), 172.5mm (56/58cm), 175mm (60/62cm)
- Chain–Shimano CN-HG600-11
- Cassette–Shimano 105 CS-R7000, 11-32T
- Front Tyre–Conti Grand Sport Race SL, 25-622
- Rear Tyre–Conti Grand Sport Race SL, 25-622
- Saddle–Natural Fit Nuance Race
- Seatpost–CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- Seatclamp–CUBE Screwlock, 31.8 mm
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.