The CUBE Attain GTC Race is a blend of both perfect æsthetics and function. This high performance race bike combines the sublime comfort and superb acceleration of a high tech carbon frame with the safety of the latest disc brake technology. Shimano's peerless new Ultegra gears, compact and elegant disc brakes and a Mavic Aksium Disc wheelset blend with the taut, elegant but surprisingly comfortable carbon frame to make a genuine long-distance mile-muncher. Efficiency, comfort and performance: it's all in the Attain GTC Race's genes.
- Frame - GTC Monocoque Twin Mold Technology, Flat Mount Disc, Road Comfort Geometry, AXH, 12x142mm
- Cable Routing - Internal
- Fork - CUBE CSL Race Disc, One Piece 3D-Forged Steerer/Crown, Full Carbon, Flat Mount, 1 1/8" - 1 1/4" Tapered
- Chainset - FC-RS510, 50x34T
- Cassette - Shimano 105 CS-5800, 11-32T
- Stem - CUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- Handlebars - CUBE Compact Race Bar
- Brakes Calipers - Shimano BR-RS505, Hydr. Disc Brake, Flat Mount (160/160)
- Brake / Gear Lever - Shimano ST-RS505
- Front Derailleur - Shimano Ultegra FD-R8000-BM, 31.8mm
- Rear Derailleur - Shimano Ultegra RD-R8000-DGS, 11-Speed
- Rims - Mavic Aksium Disc CL
- Tyres - Conti Grand Sport Race SL, 28-622
- Saddle - CUBE RP 1.0
- Seatpost - CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £30, otherwise £2.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.