The GTC is the ultimate setup within the Attain series, designed for long distance rides. Being a high performance race bike it is so efficient and excels at long hill climbs and technical winding descents. With the Attains high speed capabilities, this bike has been equipped with Shimano BR-RS505 hydraulic disc brakes for the best stopping power possible in all conditions.
With X12 axels at the front and rear massively stiffening the frame, every ounce of energy is put back into drive and momentum. Including a durable Pressfit bottom bracket ensures the Attain will need minimal servicing and will not let you down on a long distance ride whilst giving you maximum efficient power transfer.
- FRAME GTC Monocoque Twin Mold Technology, Flat Mount Disc, Road Comfort Geometry, AXH, X12
- SIZE50, 53, 56, 58, 60, 62
- FORKCUBE CSL Race Disc, One Piece 3D-Forged Steerer/Crown, Carbon Blades, Flat Mount, 1 1/8" - 1 1/4" Tapered, X12
- HEADSETFSA I-t, Top Integrated 1 1/8", Bottom Integrated 1 1/4"
- STEMCUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- HANDLEBARCUBE Wing Race Bar Compact
- HANDLEBAR TAPECUBE Grip Control
- REAR DERAILLEURShimano Ultegra RD-6800, 11-Speed
- FRONT DERAILLEURShimano Ultegra FD-6800, 31.8mm
- SHIFT-BRAKE-LEVERSShimano ST-RS505
- BRAKE SYSTEMShimano BR-RS505, Hydr. Disc Brake, Flat Mount (160/160)
- CRANKSETShimano Ultegra FC-6800, 50x34T, 170mm (50/53cm), 172,5mm (56/58cm), 175mm (60/62cm)
- CASSETTEShimano Ultegra CS-6800, 11-32T
- CHAINShimano CN-HG700-11
- WHEELSETDT Swiss Spline R24 Disc, 12x100mm / 12x142mm, Centerlock
- TIRESConti Grand Sport Race SL, 25-622
- SADDLECUBE RP 1.0
- SEAT POSTCUBE Prolight, 27.2mm
- SEATCLAMPCUBE Screwlock, 31.8 mm
- WEIGHT8.75 kg
Built with German engineering since 1993, Cube has taken the UK market by storm in the past few years, thanks to their lightweight, technologically advanced frames across all categories. Although Cube are known best for their mountain bikes, their road bikes are competing at the front of racing at all levels.
You may also like....