Every range needs its flagship and, for the Attain series, this is it: the GTC SLT. The culmination of all Cube’s expertise in carbon frame technology, this bike is all the proof you need that comfort and high performance aren't mutually exclusive. Far from it, in fact - this is a bike that's right at home leading out the peloton day after day, whether on a long alpine climb or a high speed, twisting descent. With a brand new Fulcrum Racing 66 disc wheelset and a complete complement of Shimano's superb Ultegra components - newly updated for 2018 with technology borrowed from the range-topping Dura Ace - this is a no-compromise speed machine that'll flatter any rider's best efforts. With cutting edge disc brake technology thrown in for good measure, you'll always have a big safety reserve for slowing and stopping - even at high speed, in poor weather or on a long descent. With a bike this fast, that's good to know.
- Frame - GTC Monocoque Twin Mold Technology, Flat Mount Disc, Road Comfort Geometry, AXH, 12x142mm
- Cable Routing - Internal
- Fork - CUBE CSL Race Disc, One Piece 3D-Forged Steerer/Crown, Full Carbon, Flat Mount, 1 1/8" - 1 1/4" Tapered
- Chainset - Shimano Ultegra FC-R8000, Hollowtech II, 50x34T
- Cassette - Shimano Ultegra CS-R8000, 11-32T
- Stem - CUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- Handlebars - CUBE Wing Race Bar Compact
- Brakes Calipers - Shimano Ultegra BR-R8070, Hydr. Disc Brake, Flat Mount (160/160)
- Brake / Gear Lever - Shimano Ultegra ST-R8020
- Front Derailleur - Shimano Ultegra FD-R8000-BM, 31.8mm
- Rear Derailleur - Shimano Ultegra RD-R8000-DGS, 11-Speed
- Rims - Fulcrum Racing 66 DB
- Tyres - Conti Grand Sport Race SL, 28-622
- Saddle - CUBE RP 1.0
- Seatpost - CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £30, otherwise £2.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.