The Attain Race brings a little of the racing spirit to longer rides, after work blasts with your training buddies, or regular training sessions - without sacrificing comfort or safe, predictable handling. Thoroughbred details like the Tektro disc brakes, Shimano Tiagra 10 speed transmission and Superlight 6061 aluminium chassis combine with Cube’s unique Road Comfort Geometry to deliver a fast, comfortable and eminently capable mile-muncher.
- Frame - Aluminium 6061 T6 Superlight, Double Butted, Smooth Welded, 3D Flat Mount Disc Brake Dropouts, Road Comfort Geometry, Fender Option, 12x142mm
- Cable Routing - Internal
- Fork - CUBE CSL Race Disc, One Piece 3D-Forged Steerer/Crown, Carbon Blades, 1 1/8" - 1 1/4" Tapered, Flat Mount, 100mm
- Chainset - Shimano Tiagra FC-4700, 50x34T
- Cassette - Shimano CS-HG500, 11-34T
- Stem - CUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- Handlebars - CUBE Compact Race Bar
- Brakes Calipers - Tektro Spyre MD-C610C, Flat Mount (160/160
- Brake / Gear Lever - Shimano Tiagra ST-4700
- Front Derailleur - Shimano Tiagra FD-4700, 31.8mm Clamp
- Rear Derailleur - Shimano Tiagra RD-4700GS, 10-Speed
- Rims - CUBE RA 0.8 Aero Disc, 100x12mm / 142x12mm, 6-Bolt
- Tyres - Conti Ultra Sport 2, 28-622
- Saddle - CUBE RP 1.0
- Seatpost - CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
Built with German engineering since 1993, Cube has taken the UK market by storm in the past few years, thanks to their lightweight, technologically advanced frames across all categories. Although Cube are known best for their mountain bikes, their road bikes are competing at the front of racing at all levels.
You may also like....