The Attain SL is the lightest of the Attain series and arguably the most versatile model too. It has a superior blend of comfort and performance, which was Cube’s intentions. They wanted to create something that would function as the ideal all-rounder on the road.
The Attain SL gets its performance from a super stiff 6061 T6 Superlight Aluminium frame, that features genuine race bike technology, to translate each pedal stroke into instant forward progress. It is lively and surprisingly low weight. You will find yourself rapidly clicking up through the Shimano 105 gears with ease as you head to the front of the bunch, it’s that inspiring.
On the other hand, cube have graced the Attain SL with superbly compliant seat stays to filter out road vibrations at the rear, and a carbon shock-absorbing fork to do the same up front, for a comfortable ride.
- Frame - Aluminium 6061 T6 Superlight, Road Comfort Geometry
- Cable Routing - Internal
- Fork - CUBE CSL Race, One Piece 3D-Forged Steerer/Crown, Carbon Blades, 1 1/8" - 1 1/4" Tapered
- Stem - CUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- Handlebars - CUBE Compact Race Bar
- Bar Tape - CUBE Grip Control
- Brakes Calipers - Shimano 105 BR-5800
- Brake / Gear Lever - Shimano 105 ST-5800
- Rims - CUBE RA 0.8 Aero Disc
- Tyres - Conti Ultra Sport 2, 28-622
- Front Derailleur - Shimano 105 FD-5801, 31.8mm Clamp
- Rear Derailleur - Shimano 105 RD-5800GS, 11-Speed
- Chainset - Shimano FC-RS510, 50x34T
- Cassette - Shimano 105 CS-5800, 11-32T
- Saddle - CUBE RP 1.0
- Seatpost - CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
Built with German engineering since 1993, Cube has taken the UK market by storm in the past few years, thanks to their lightweight, technologically advanced frames across all categories. Although Cube are known best for their mountain bikes, their road bikes are competing at the front of racing at all levels.