The Axial WLS Pro Disc bridges the gap between performance racer and comfortable, long distance tourer. Thanks to WLS geometry it offers a relaxed, efficient ride position. With selected a precise, reliable Shimano Sora transmission and, for 2017, added disc brakes for powerful, reliable stopping in all weather conditions. This bike gives the keen, aspiring racer everything she could need to experience the best that performance riding on narrow tyres has to offer.
The double butted 6061 Superlite aluminium frame with oversized, cross-ovalised down tube, tapered head tube, PressFit bottom bracket and 3D forged dropouts is both very light and incredibly stiff. Comfort on long rides is assured, thanks to the balanced WLS ride position, slim seat stays and a vibration absorbing CUBE CL carbon fork. Disc mounts are standard, while Internal cable routing ensures reliable gear shifts and clean looks. You'll struggle to find a better combination of long-distance comfort and genuine high performance.
- FRAME Aluminium 6061 T6 Superlight, Double Butted, Smooth Welded, 3D Dropouts, Road Comfort Geometry
- COLOR reefblue´n´green
- SIZE 47, 50, 53, 56
- FORK CUBE CSL Race, One Piece 3D Forged Steerer/Crown, Carbon Blades, 1 1/8" - 1 1/4" Tapered
- HEADSET FSA Z-t, Top Zero-Stack 1 1/8" (OD 44mm), Bottom Integrated 1 1/4"
- STEM CUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- HANDLEBAR CUBE Compact Race Bar
- HANDLEBAR TAPE CUBE Grip Control
- REAR DERAILLEUR Shimano Sora RD-R3000-SS, 9-Speed
- FRONT DERAILLEUR Shimano Sora FD-R3000-BM, 31.8mm Clamp
- SHIFT-BRAKE-LEVERS Shimano Sora ST-R3000
- BRAKE SYSTEM Tektro Spyre MD-C610C, Flat Mount (160/160)
- CRANKSET Shimano Sora FC-R3000, 9-Speed, 50x34T
- CASSETTE Shimano CS-HG400, 11-32T
- CHAIN KMC X9
- WHEELSET CUBE RA 0.8 Aero Disc
- TIRES Conti Ultra Sport 2
- SADDLE CUBE RP 1.0
- SEAT POST CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- SEATCLAMP CUBE Screwlock, 31.8mm
- WEIGHT 10.1 kg
Built with German engineering since 1993, Cube has taken the UK market by storm in the past few years, thanks to their lightweight, technologically advanced frames across all categories. Although Cube are known best for their mountain bikes, their road bikes are competing at the front of racing at all levels.