With a double butted 6061 Superlite aluminium frame the Axial WS Pro offers the holy grail of low weight and incredible stiffness, meaning it's responsive and efficient. Well thought through details, including the oversized, cross-ovalised down tube, tapered head tube, PressFit bottom bracket and 3D forged dropouts all contribute to its incredible performance, and with additional features to give it a balanced ride position, and vibration absorbing carbon forks and Flex Stays, Cube have also ensured that you'll stay comfortable, even on the longest rides.
Disc mounts are standard, and the internal cable routing complements the frame's svelte looks as well as ensuring long lasting, trouble-free gear performance. It's a great combination of long-distance comfort and genuine high performance.
- Frame - Aluminium 6061 T6 Superlight, Road Comfort Geometry, Fender Option, 12x142mm
- Cable Routing - Internal
- Fork - CUBE CSL Race Disc, One Piece 3D-Forged Steerer/Crown, Carbon Blades, 1 1/8" - 1 1/4" Tapered, Flat Mount, 12x100mm
- Stem - CUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- Handlebars - CUBE Compact Race Bar
- Bar Tape - CUBE Grip Control
- Brakes Calipers - Tektro Lyra MD-C510, Flat Mount
- Brake / Gear Lever - Shimano Sora ST-R3000
- Rims - CUBE RA 0.8 Aero Disc, 12x100mm / 12x142mm, 6-Bolt
- Tyres - Conti Ultra Sport 2, 28-622
- Front Derailleur - Shimano Sora FD-R3000-BM, 31.8mm
- Rear Derailleur - Shimano Sora RD-R3000, 9-Speed
- Chainset - Shimano Sora FC-R3000, 50x34T
- Cassette - Shimano CS-HG200, 11-34T
- Saddle - CUBE WS Active 1.1
- Seatpost - CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £30, otherwise £2.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.