The Axial Race is the spearhead of CUBE's performance aluminium race bikes - a lightning fast, great value and super-responsive speed machine designed for demanding riders. It's a complete, performance-orientated package, so that you can concentrate on getting the best out of your training, riding and racing. From the Shimano Tiagra 2x10 transmission to the beautifully crafted aluminium frame, carbon-bladed fork and CUBE wheelset, every detail is designed with comfort and speed in mind. For 2018 Cube have even upgraded the brakes to hydraulic discs, giving you superb all-weather stopping power and the confidence to get out and ride year-round. What are you waiting for?
- Frame - Aluminium 6061 T6 Superlight, Double Butted, Smooth Welded, 3D Dropouts, Road Comfort Geometry
- Cable Routing - Internal
- Fork - CUBE CSL Race Disc, One Piece 3D-Forged Steerer/Crown, Carbon Blades, 1 1/8" - 1 1/4" Tapered, Flat Mount, 12x100mm
- Chainset - Shimano Tiagra FC-4700, 50x34T
- Cassette - Shimano CS-HG500, 11-34T
- Stem - CUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- Handlebars - CUBE Compact Race Bar
- Brakes Calipers - Shimano BR-RS405, Hydr. Disc Brake, Flat Mount (160/160)
- Brake / Gear Lever - Shimano ST-RS405
- Front Derailleur - Shimano Tiagra FD-4700, 31.8mm
- Rear Derailleur - Shimano Tiagra RD-4700GS, 10-Speed
- Rims - CUBE RA 0.8 Aero Disc, 12x100mm / 12x142mm, 6-Bolt
- Tyres - Conti Ultra Sport 2
- Saddle - CUBE WS Active 1.1
- Seatpost - CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
Built with German engineering since 1993, Cube has taken the UK market by storm in the past few years, thanks to their lightweight, technologically advanced frames across all categories. Although Cube are known best for their mountain bikes, their road bikes are competing at the front of racing at all levels.
You may also like....