Years of experience developing hybrid mountain bike frames have gone into the Womens Cross Hybrid One 400 2019. You may never intend to ride further off-road than a forest track or canal towpath, but isn't it reassuring to know that your Bosch e-bike has real go-anywhere pedigree? We thought so too. That's the reason you'll find features like double butted aluminium superlite tubes and a tapered head tube, for extra strength without extra weight. Schwalbe's Smart Sam tyres have the grip to cope with pretty much any surface, while the Suntour suspension fork smooths out the rough edges and the powerful Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc brakes serve up plenty of all-weather stopping power. The reliable and powerful Bosch drive unit and integrated battery are stars of the show, of course, feeding both your and the motor's power to the rear wheel via Shimano's slick gears. And, with a trapeze frame option and a wide range of sizes, Cube have got every rider covered. Hop on, take off and explore.
So neatly integrated is Bosch's motor and battery, many people won't even realise you're riding an e-bike. The clean looks are the result of our engineering team's long experience of working with – and designing arround – the superb Bosch system. The fully integrated battery and motor are protected from the elements, and you don't even need to remove the battery from the frame in order to charge it. Cube have kept the Cross Hybrid ONE's centre of gravity deliberately low to provide easy, reassuring handling, while a full set of mudguard and rack mounts means you can easily add the accessories you need for daily use.
- Drive Unit–Bosch Drive Unit Active Plus (50Nm) Cruise (250Watt)
- Battery–Bosch PowerPack 400
- Charger–Bosch 2A
- Display–Bosch Purion
- Frame–Aluminium Superlite
- Fork–SR Suntour NEX-E25, 63mm
- Headset–FSA Orbit 1.5B ZS-1-R, Top Zero-Stack 1 1/8" (OD 44mm), Bottom Zero-Stack 1 1/2" (OD 56mm)
- Stem–CUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- Handlebars–CUBE Rise Trail Bar, 680mm
- Grips–CUBE Performance Grip
- Brakes–Shimano BR-MT200, Hydr. Disc Brake (180/160)
- Shifters–Shimano SL-M2000, Rapidfire-Plus
- Rear Derailleur–Shimano RD-M4000-SGS, 9-Speed
- Chainset–FSA Metropolis Comfort, 38T, 165mm
- Chain–KMC X9
- Cassette–Shimano CS-HG200, 11-34T
- Front Hub–Shimano HB-TX505, QR, Centerlock
- Rear Hub–Shimano FH-TX505, QR, Centerlock
- Rims–CUBE ZX20, 36H, Disc
- Front Tyre–Schwalbe Smart Sam, Active, 44x622
- Rear Tyre–Schwalbe Smart Sam, Active, 44x622
- Saddle–CUBE Active 1.1
- Seat Post–CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- Seat Clamp–CUBE Varioclose, 31.8mm
- Pedals–CUBE PP MTB
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £30, otherwise £2.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.