The Cross Race is a Cyclocross bike designed to offer race-bred handling with comfort and agility as standard. With low-maintenance disc brakes, it offers reliable, all-weather power wherever your riding takes you. Shimano's evergreen 105 gears, grippy Schwalbe tyres and a comfortable carbon fork add up to a great value bike that's a sound choice for everything from competition use to winter training. Or even, just sprinting off the lights when they turn green on your daily commute.
The Cross Race features some thoughtful touches, like a specially shaped, ergonomic top tube to make for easier carrying. Double butted Superlite Advanced 6061 tubes, optimised via elaborate mechanical forming to create a frame that's both light and stiff. And, 12mm through axles front and rear so that you can be sure that the Cross Race will respond instantly to your every input.
Cube haven't forgotten comfort, either. A race-ready geometry provides a balanced ride position, ensuring handling that's the perfect blend of agile. And, stable, slender seat stays and a precise-steering, vibration-absorbing carbon fork developed specifically for cyclocross work together to reduce rider fatigue.
- Frame - Aluminium Superlite, Double Butted, Advanced Mechanical Forming, Smooth Welded, Internal Cable Routing, Flat Mount Disc, 12x142mm, AXH
- Cable Routing - Internal
- Fork - CUBE Cross Race Disc, Carbon, 1 1/8" - 1 1/2" Tapered, Flat Mount
- Stem - CUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- Handlebars - CUBE Compact Race Bar
- Bar Tape - CUBE Grip Control
- Brakes Calipers - Tektro Lyra MD-C510, Flat Mount
- Brake / Gear Lever - Shimano 105 ST-5800
- Rims - CUBE RA 0.8 CX
- Tyres - Schwalbe X-One Allround, Perf. Kevlar, 33-622Front Derailleur - Shimano Claris FD-R2000-BM, 31.8mm
- Rear Derailleur - Shimano 105 RD-5800GS, 11-Speed
- Front Derailleur - Shimano 105 FD-5801, 31.8mm Clamp
- Chainset - Shimano FC-RS510, 50x34T
- Cassette - Shimano 105 CS-5800, 11-32T
- Saddle - CUBE RP 1.0
- Seatpost - CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
Built with German engineering since 1993, Cube has taken the UK market by storm in the past few years, thanks to their lightweight, technologically advanced frames across all categories. Although Cube are known best for their mountain bikes, their road bikes are competing at the front of racing at all levels.
You may also like....