The Cross Race 2019 developed by Cube–a bike that blends race-bred handling with comfort and agility to be ideal for cyclocross. It's well adapted for the fast-paced racing, technical challenges and mixture of riding and running that comes with the sport. Low-maintenance Tektro Spyre disc brakes offer reliable, all-weather power through the worst that the winter can throw at you, while Shimano's new 105 gears, grippy Schwalbe tyres and a vibration-absorbing carbon fork complete the package. Add it all up and it makes for a great value cyclocross bike, covering all the bases from entry-level racing to winter training. Or, come to think of it, just for sprinting off when the lights turn green on your daily commute.
Cube's design team loves sweating the details. It's the reason you'll find thoughtful touches on the Cross Race, like the specially shaped, ergonomic top tube to make for easier carrying. Double butted Superlite Advanced 6061 aluminium tubes, optimised via elaborate mechanical form, build into a structure that's both light and stiff. Combined with 12mm thru axles front and rear, it means you can be sure that the Cross Race will respond instantly to your every input. Comfort has not forgotten, either–slender seat stays and a precise-steering, comfortable carbon fork developed specially for cyclocross work together to reduce rider fatigue. Race-ready geometry provides a balanced ride position, ensuring handling that's the perfect blend of agile and stable.
- Frame–Aluminium Superlite, Double Butted, Advanced Mechanical Forming, Smooth Welded, Internal Cable Routing, Flat Mount Disc, 12x142mm, AXH
- Fork–CUBE Cross Race Disc, Carbon, 1 1/8"–1 1/2" Tapered, Flat Mount
- Headset–FSA Orbit Z-t ECO, Top Zero-Stack 1 1/8" (OD 44mm), Bottom Integrated 1 1/2"
- Stem–CUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- Handlebars–CUBE Compact Race Bar
- Brake System–TRP Spyre MD-C610C, Flat Mount (160/160)
- Shift Levers–Shimano 105 ST-R7000
- Wheelset–CUBE RA 0.8 CX
- Chainset–FC-RS510, 50x34T, 170mm (50/53cm), 172.5mm (56cm), 175mm (58/61cm)
- Chain–Shimano CN-HG601-11
- Cassette–Shimano 105 CS-R7000, 11-32T
- Front Derailleur–Shimano 105 FD-R7000, 31.8mm Clamp
- Rear Derailleur–Shimano 105 RD-R7000-DGS, 11-Speed
- Tyres–Schwalbe X-One Allround, Kevlar, 33-622
- Saddle–CUBE RP 1.0
- Seat post–CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.