Cyclocross can be brutal. That's why you'll want a bike like this: the magazine test-winning Cross Race C:62 SL. Featuring a full carbon chassis – complete with cyclocross-specific carbon fork – and a component setup geared for hard use on the race circuit, it's got the low weight, exceptional efficiency and brilliant handling you'll need to stay at the front of the pack. Our design team saved even more weight by speccing Newmen Advanced carbon cockpit components, a Newmen Evolution SL R.32 Alloy disc wheelset and Easton superlight crankset. Then they selected Sram's Force hydraulic disc brakes and Force 1 11 speed transmission, for the ultimate in all-conditions stopping power and slick, reliable gear shifting. It's a winning combination. Now all you need to do is pedal, run and pedal your way to the podium.
Cube know that the simplest solutions can sometimes be the best. That's why, with the Cross Race C:62 SL's 1x11 transmission, they incorporated a custom chain guide – so you don't have to worry about an unshipped chain ruining your race day. For the rest of the chassis, Cube began with the premium C:62 carbon and crafted it into the lightest, stiffest frame possible – and in five sizes, so that you can find your perfect fit. Cube even routed the cables internally via the head tube, eliminating cable rub and reducing the need for down tube reinforcement. The result is a sleeker appearance, shorter cable runs and even lower weight. With our race-bred geometry providing sharp, nimble handling and the full carbon fork helping to filter out vibration, it's a thoroughbred racer through and through.
- Frame–CUBE C:62 Advanced Twin Mold Technology
- Fork–CUBE Cross Race Disc C:62 Technology, 1 1/8"–1 1/2" Tapered, Flat Mount Disc,12x100mm
- Headset–FSA Orbit Z-t, Top Zero-Stack 1 1/8" (OD44mm), Bottom Integrated 1 1/2"
- Stem–Newmen Evolution 318.4, 31.8mm
- Handlebars–Newmen Advanced Wing Bar, Carbon
- Bar Tape–CUBE Grip Control
- Brakes–Sram Force, Hydr. Disc Brake
- Shifters–SRAM Sram Force1 11Speed
- Front Derailleur -
- Rear Derailleur–Sram Force1, 11Speed
- Chainset–Easton EC90SL Carbon 1X 40T
- Chain–Sram PC-1110
- Cassette–Sram PG-1130, 11-36T
- Wheelset–Newmen Evolution SL R.32
- Front Tyre–Schwalbe X-One Bite, Kevlar, 33-622
- Rear Tyre–Schwalbe X-One Allround, Kevlar, 33-622
- Saddle–Selle Royal Asphalt
- Seat Post–Newmen Advanced, Carbon, 27.2mm
- Seat Clamp–CUBE Aero, Semi-Integrated
Not The Bike For You?
Urban Bike Buying Guide
Still stuck? Call one of customer service experts on 0800 298 8898 or talk to us in the chat.
You May Also Need...
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.