The brand new 2017 Crossrace Pro is the perfect choice for all Cyclocross fans. A bike with which you can easily start in the new winter season, which is also suitable for the training sessions in the off-season.
Cyclocross bikes are a very special breed. Cube therefore completely redesigned the 2017 Crossrace Pro. Since stiffness and steering precision are indispensable, it features front and rear X12 axles and a special Carbona cable. Sleek seatposts and the carbonblades at the fork filter shocks and ensure a decent portion of comfort. Thanks to an internal cable guide, dirt and moisture have no influence on the switching capacity. The specially shaped, ergonomic top tube makes the bike much easier to shoulder. And the entire HPA chassis, of course, is made from Superlite Advanced 6061 aluminum alloy and is manufactured using a mechanical molding process.
- Frame: Aluminium Superlite, Double Butted, Advanced Mechanical Forming, Smooth Welded, Internal Cable Routing, Flat Mount Disc, X12, AXH
- Fork: CUBE Cross Race Disc, Carbon, 1 1/8 "- 1 1/2" Tapered, flatmount, X12
- Headset: FSA Orbit currently ECO, Top Zero stack 1 1/8 "(44mm OD), Bottom Integrated 1 1/2"
- Stem: CUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: CUBE Compact Race Bar
- Handlebar Tape: CUBE Grip Control
- Shimano 105 FD-5800, 31.8mm clamp
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105 RD-5800GS, 11-speed
- Derailleur: Shimano 105 FD-5800, 31.8mm clamp
- Shift / Brake Lever Unit: Shimano ST-RS505
- Brake: Shimano BR-RS505, Hydraulic. Disc Brake, flatmount (160/160)
- Crankset: Shimano FC-RS500, 46x36T, 170mm (50 / 53cm), 172.5mm (56 / 58cm), 175mm (61cm)
- Cassette: Shimano 105 CS-5800, 11-32T
- Chain: Shimano CN-HG600-11
- Wheelset: Fulcrum Racing 77 CX disc Centerlock
- Tires: Schwalbe Rocket Ron, 33-622
- Saddle: CUBE RP 1.0
- Seatpost: CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- Seat Clamp: CUBE Screwlock, 31.8mm
- Weight: 10.2 kg
Built with German engineering since 1993, Cube has taken the UK market by storm in the past few years, thanks to their lightweight, technologically advanced frames across all categories. Although Cube are known best for their mountain bikes, their road bikes are competing at the front of racing at all levels.
You may also like....