When the cyclocross bug really bites, you'll want a bike that's up for the job. The Cross Race Pro 2019 from Cube is a perfectly balanced, affordable and adaptable machine that's ideal for winter training, racing or exploring beyond smooth tarmac. The understated Superlite aluminium frameset and carbon fork deliver nimble handling with comfort and pace, backed up by unique design details and the reliability of Shimano's 105 transmission and powerful hydraulic disc brakes.
Cube cyclocross bikes are a breed apart. Stiffness and steering precision are both must-haves, so they've added 12mm thru axles front and rear and specced a carbon fork–with tapered steerer–that's been specifically designed to cope with the rigours of cyclocross. To add a dose of comfort, narrow seatstays and the carbon fork blades are capable of filtering out vibrations. Internal cable routing prevents mud and water from interfering with smooth gear shifting, while the ergonomic top tube is specially designed to make shouldering the bike more comfortable. And of course, the whole chassis makes use of Cube's Superlite Advanced 6061 aluminium alloy and mechanical tube forming process. This bike is ready to ride... and race. Are you?
- Frame–Aluminium Superlite, Double Butted, Advanced Mechanical Forming, Smooth Welded, Internal Cable Routing, Flat Mount Disc, 12x142mm, AXH
- Fork–CUBE Cross Race Disc, Carbon, 1 1/8"–1 1/2" Tapered, Flat Mount
- Headset–FSA Orbit Z-t ECO, Top Zero-Stack 1 1/8" (OD 44mm), Bottom Integrated 1 1/2"
- Stem–CUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- Handlebars–CUBE Compact Race Bar
- Handlebar Tape–CUBE Grip Control
- Brakes–Shimano 105 BR-R7070, Hydr. Disc Brake, Flat Mount (160/160)
- Shift Levers–Shimano 105 ST-R7020
- Wheelset–CUBE RA 0.8 CX
- Chainset–Shimano 105 FC-R7000, 50x34T, 170mm (50/53cm), 172.5mm (56cm), 175mm (58/61cm)
- Chain–Shimano CN-HG601-11
- Cassette–Shimano 105 CS-R7000, 11-32T
- Front Derailleur–Shimano 105 FD-R7000, 31.8mm Clamp
- Rear Derailleur–Shimano 105 RD-R7000-DGS, 11-Speed
- Tyres–Schwalbe X-One Allround, Kevlar, 33-622
- Saddle–CUBE RP 1.0
- Seat post–CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- Seatclamp–CUBE Screwlock, 31.8mm
Not The Bike For You?
Urban Bike Buying Guide
Still stuck? Call one of customer service experts on 0800 298 8898 or talk to us in the chat.
You May Also Need...
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 2 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.