The Cube Cross Race SL 2020 is as good as it gets. A super-speedy cyclocross bike, it’s built to be fast when it shouldn’t be possible. It’s got a double butted Aluminium Superlite frame and a carbon Cube Cross Race Disc tapered fork, so it’s incredibly easy to carry. Built for the toughest tracks, it has internal cable routing to prevent mud and water affecting performance and an ergonomic top tube that makes it more comfortable to shoulder.
It’s also equipped with the gravel-specialist Shimano GRX groupset with 1x11 gearing and hydraulic disc brakes to ensure high-quality performance in every aspect as well as unmatched durability to be consistently great from start to finish while minimising risks. A true racer, the Cross Race SL is a beast: it’s powerful, durable and quick, the only thing you’ll have to worry about is how you’re going to celebrate.
- Frame–Aluminium Superlite
- Fork–CUBE Cross Race Disc, Carbon, 1 1/8"–1 1/2" Tapered, Flat Mount
- Headset–FSA Orbit Z-t ECO, Top Zero-Stack 1 1/8" (OD 44mm), Bottom Integrated 1 1/2"
- Stem–Newmen Evolution 318.4, 31.8mm
- Handlebars–Newmen Evolution Wing Bar
- Bar Tape–CUBE Grip Control
- Bar Tape–CUBE Grip Control
- Brakes–Shimano BR-RX810, Hydr. Disc Brake, Flat Mount (160/160)
- Chainset–Shimano GRX FC-RX600, 40T, 170mm (50/53cm), 172.5mm (56cm), 175mm (58/61cm)
- Chain–Shimano CN-HG601-11
- Cassette–Shimano CS-M7000, 11-42T
- Wheelset–CUBE RA 0.8 CX
- Front Tyre–Schwalbe X-One Allround, PerfL, Kevlar, 35-622
- Rear Tyre–Schwalbe X-One Allround, PerfL, Kevlar, 35-622
- Saddle–Natural Fit Nuance Lite
- Seat Post–Newmen Evolution, 27.2mm
- Seat Clamp–CUBE Screwlock, 31.8mm
Not The Bike For You?
Urban Bike Buying Guide
Still stuck? Call one of customer service experts on 0800 298 8898 or talk to us in the chat.
You May Also Need...
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.