Please note that this bike is in full working condition but has minor damage, as indicated in the product feature list and product images.
Big days out in the mountains place big demands on bike and rider. Luckily the Stereo 140 SL 27.5 is up for the challenge. Completely redesigned for 2018, this carbon and aluminium all mountain machine's svelte looks aren't its only attraction. Making the most of the frame's sharp handling and efficient power transfer meant speccing some top-grade components. So Cube began with Fox's 34 Performance fork, and added a matching Float DPS EVOL shock at the rear. Fulcrum's light and strong Red55 EM wheelset boasts a 27mm internal rim width for anchoring big volume tyres, and Shimano's peerless XT 2x11 transmission and brakes take care of stop and go duties. Light, agile, fast and supremely capable on even the toughest of trails, it's almost certainly the mountain companion you've been looking for.
- Damage Description: Scratches on levers, Faulty dropper
- Frame - HPC Carbon Monocoque Advanced Twin Mold Technology, Aluminum 6061 T6 Rear Triangle, ATG, ETC 4-Link, ISCG Mount, Boost148, AXH
- Fork - Fox 34 Float, 3-Position Micro-Adjust GRIP Damper, Tapered, 15x110mm, 150mm
- Rear Shock - Fox Float DPS EVOL, 185x50mm Trunnion Mount, Open/Medium/Firm Mode
- Headset - FSA Orbit I-t, Integrated, Top 1 1/8", Bottom 1 1/2"
- Stem - Race Face Aeffect R 35
- Handlebars - Race Face Ride 35, 760mm
- Grips - CUBE Race SL Grip 29.5, 1-Clamp
- Brake Calipers - Shimano XT BR-M8000, Hydr. Disc Brake (180/180)
- Gear Shifter - Shimano XT SL-M8000-I, Direct Attach
- Front Derailleur - Shimano XT FD-M8020-D, Side Swing
- Rear Derailleur - Shimano XT RD-M8000-DSGS, ShadowPlus, 11-Speed
- Chainset - Shimano XT FC-M8000-B2, Boost, 36x26T, 170mm
- Cassette - Shimano SLX CS-M7000, 11-42T
- Rims - Fulcrum Red 55 EM, 28/28 Spokes, 15x110mm / 12x148mm, Tubeless Ready
- Tyres - Schwalbe Nobby Nic, Addix Speedgrip, Kevlar, Tubeless Easy, 2.35
- Saddle - Sattel SDG FLY MTN 2
- Seat post - CUBE Dropper Post, Handlebar Lever, Internal Cable Routing, 31.6mm, 458x150mm (400x120mm for smallest frame size)
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.