Please note that this bike is in full working condition but has minor scratch damage from use and missing parts, as indicated in the product feature list and product images.
The approach with the Agree C:62 SLT disc was totally uncompromising. For maintaining speed in any situation including flat-out racing, a Shimano Ultegra Di2 groupset with compact cranks. For enormous braking power, hydraulic disc brakes. Riders who want to beat their personal bests have all the tools at their disposal to smash it with this bike.
The centrepiece of the Agree C:62 SLT disc is one of the most advanced disc-compatible carbon frames available. The Cube engineers pulled out all the stops. Both front and rear wheels feature X12 quick release axles. The seat post clamp is aerodynamic and integrated into the seat tube. The head tube is tapered to improve steering precision. And the CLS Evo carbon fork with disc mount is a perfect match for the frame and offers amazing vibration absorption.
- Damage Description : No di2 charger, Scratches all over frame and seat post, Bike has been ridden
- FRAME: C:62 Advanced Twin Mold Technology Aero Frame, Flat Mount Disc, Road Aero Endurance Geometry, AXH, X12
- FORK: CUBE CSL Evo Aero C:62 Technology, 1 1/8" / 1 1/4" Tapered, Flat Mount, X12
- HEADSET: FSA I-t, Top Integrated 1 1/8", Bottom Integrated 1 1/4"
- STEM: Syntace F149, 31.8mm
- HANDLEBAR: CUBE Wing Race Bar Carbon
- HANDLEBAR TAPE: CUBE Grip Control
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra Di2 RD-6870-SS, 11-Speed
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra Di2 FD-6870, Braze-On
- SHIFT-BRAKE-LEVERS: Shimano ST-R785 Di2
- BRAKE SYSTEM: Shimano BR-RS805, Hydr. Disc Brake, Flat Mount (140/140)
- CRANKSET: Shimano Ultegra FC-6800, 50x34T, 170mm (50/53cm), 172,5mm (56/58cm), 175mm (60/62cm)
- CASSETTE: Shimano Ultegra CS-6800, 11-28T
- CHAIN: Shimano CN-HG700-11
- WHEELSET: DT Swiss Spline R32 Disc, 12x100mm / 12x142mm, Centerlock
- TIRES: Schwalbe One, Kevlar, 25-622
- SADDLE: Selle Italia Flite MG
- SEAT POST: CUBE Performance Motion Post, 27.2mm
- SEATCLAMP: CUBE Aero, Semi-Integrated
Not The Bike For You?
Road Bike Buying Guide
Still stuck? Call one of customer service experts on 0800 298 8898 or talk to us in the chat.
You May Also Need...
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 2 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.