The Fritzz 180's 27.5 inch wheels make it the weapon of choice for uncompromising enduro riders looking for a little extra rock-swallowing ability. 180mm of travel has never been so easy to pedal uphill - and of course, it's perfect for taming the wildest descents. This bike - with its high quality equipment including 11 speed Sram X1 and Fox suspension components - blurs the boundaries between enduro and downhill. Wanna shred?
The Fritzz 180 HPA series caused a sensation in the cycling press after its launch, setting new standards and winning over many enduro riders in the process. With a compact standover height, elaborate suspension design and 180mm of plush, well-controlled travel, the four pivot system has both aggressive looks and the performance to back it up. The Cube designers achieved best-in-class weight for this much travel thanks to complex hydroforming and triple butting of the HPA 7005 tubes. A PressFit bottom bracket, tapered head tube and forged Trail Motion Rocker complete the high performance, standard-setting package. Innovative Agile Trail Geometry positions the rider centrally on the bike, combined with superior suspension design it means a lively ride feel and unbelievable climbing prowess.
- FRAME HPA Ultralight, Advanced Hydroform, Triple Butted, ETC 4-Link, ISCG Mount, AXH
- COLOR black´n´grey
- SIZE 16", 18", 20", 22"
- FORK Fox 36 Float FIT4, Open/Medium/Firm Mode, 20mm Axle, Tapered, 180mm
- SHOCK Fox Float X Performance 3-Position, 215x64mm, Open/Medium/Firm Mode
- SHOCK HARDWARE Top: 30x8mm, Bottom: 22x8mm
- HEADSET FSA 1.5E ZS, Tapered, Top Zero-Stack 1 1/8" (OD 44mm), Bottom Zero-Stack 1 1/2" (OD 56mm)
- STEM Race Face Ride 35
- HANDLEBAR Race Face Chester 35, 780mm
- GRIPS CUBE Race Grip, 1-Clamp
- REAR DERAILLEUR Sram X1, Type2, 11-Speed
- FRONT DERAILLEUR e*thirteen TRS 1X Chain Guide, ISCG05
- SHIFTERS Sram GX Trigger
- BRAKE SYSTEM Sram Guide R, Hydr. Disc Brake (200/180)
- CRANKSET Race Face Aeffect SL 32T, 175mm
- CASSETTE Sram XG-1150, 10-42T
- CHAIN Sram 11-Speed
- WHEELSET Answer Atac EM, 15mm / X12, 584x25C, Tubeless Ready
- TIRES Conti Trail King, folding, 2.4
- SADDLE SDG FLY MTN 2
- SEAT POST CUBE Dropper Post, Handlebar Lever, Internal Cable Routing, 31.6mm, 458x150mm (400x120mm for smallest frame size)
- SEATCLAMP CUBE Screwlock, 34.9mm
- WEIGHT 14.05 kg
Built with German engineering since 1993, Cube has taken the UK market by storm in the past few years, thanks to their lightweight, technologically advanced frames across all categories. Although Cube are known best for their mountain bikes, their road bikes are competing at the front of racing at all levels.