Built for comfort and adaptability in the urban landscape, the Cube Hyde Pro 2020 is the hybrid bike based off their 29er hardtail mountain bike. The sleek frame is an Aluminium Superlite Urban 29 and is double butted, making it superlight but properly strong. It’s also got hidden mounts for mudguards and racks to make it truly functional – so you could even use it as a commuter.
At its heart is the 8-speed Shimano hub with a Gates carbon belt drive that requires hardly any maintenance and offers an all-round practical ride with enough options to get you up any city climb. The Shimano BR-MT200 hydraulic disc brakes have also been taken from the MTB setup to provide powerful yet easy stopping in the worst conditions, perfect for taking on unpredictable city traffic. Cycle the city streets in style and serenity with the Hyde Pro.
- Frame material: Aluminium Superlite
- Fork: Aluminium Rigid Fork 29" Tapered
- Headset: FSA Orbit 1.5B ZS-1, Semi-Integrated, Top 1 1/8" Bottom 1 1/2"
- Stem: CUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- Handlebars: CUBE Flat Race Bar, 660mm
- Grips: Natural Fit Comfort
- Brakes: Shimano BR-MT200, Hydr. Disc Brake (160/160)
- Shifters: Shimano Alfine SL-S503
- Chainset: Gates S150 CDN, 46T, 170mm, BB Thun Zumba
- Chain: Gates CDN, 120T
- Cassette: Gates Rear Sprocket CDN, 22T
- Front hub: Shimano HB-M3050, Centerlock
- Rear hub: Shimano Nexus SG-C6001-8D, 8-Speed
- Rims: CUBE UX24, 32H, Disc, Tubeless Ready
- Front Tyre: Schwalbe Big Apple, Active, 29-2.15
- Rear Tyre: Schwalbe Big Apple, Active, 29-2.15
- Saddle: Selle Royal Prestige
- Seat Post: CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- Seat Clamp: CUBE Screwlock, 31.8mm
- Pedals: CUBE PP MTB
- Extras–Knog Oi Bell
Not The Bike For You?
Urban Bike Buying Guide
Still stuck? Call one of customer service experts on 0800 298 8898 or talk to us in the chat.
You May Also Need...
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.