As kids get older they get more adventurous. Instead of sticking to the pavement they will want to venture off the beaten track and to do this they are going to need a bike that is up to the job. That’s were Cube come in. They have equipped their Kid 200 with a simple, but more than capable, 7 gear transmission and rim brakes front and rear, so that those first few adventures off the tarmac are both fun and safe.
This mini mountain biking machine has details tailored for the smaller rider. The brake levers have been designed for a smaller grasp, and feature a power modulator on the front, so that over-enthusiastic braking won’t result in an endo. It's the ideal bike for introducing kids to real off-road fun.
- Age Range - 7 - 9 Years
- Frame - Alu Lite 6061
- Fork - Rigid Hi-Ten fork
- Handle Bars - CUBE Alu lite
- Brake System - Alloy V-Brake with Powermodulator
- Rear Derailleur - Shimano RD-TX31, 7-Speed
- Shifters - Shimano SL-RS45, Revo Shift
- Chainset - Prowheel, 36T, 127mm with Chainguard
- Pedals - CUBE
- Wheelset - Aluminium
- Tyres - CUBE IMPAC Smartpac
- Saddle - CUBE
- Seatpost - CUBE Alu Lite
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.