Sitting at the higher end of the Limited Series, the LTD Pro is packed full of technology and features a great componentry package that will get other riders envious.
Constructed through Cube's renowned Advanced Mechanical Forming technology, the frame can achieve high levels of stiffness whilst keeping weight very low through using lightweight aluminium. Designed around Cube's Agile Ride Geometry allowing the bike to remain lively through tight singletrack, the LTD Pro rips through trails and climbs alike. Set-up with the high performing Shimano XT 2x11 groupset and a RockShox Recon Silver front fork, the Cube LTD Pro has everything you'll need for those epic rides.
- Bike/Rider Type -
- Ideal Use -
- XC / Singletrack
- Aluminium Lite, AMF, ARG, Internal Cable Routing, Easy Mount Kickstand Ready, Tapered Headtube, PressFit BB
- Rear Shock:
- Rock Shox Recon Silver TK Air, 100mm, PopLoc
- FSA Orbit 1.5E ZS, Top Zero-Stack 1 1/8" (OD 44mm), Bottom Zero-Stack 1 1/2" (OD 56mm)
- CUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- CUBE Rise Trail Bar, 700mm
- Front Brake:
- Magura MT2, Hydr. Disc Brake (180mm)
- Rear Brake:
- Magura MT2, Hydr. Disc Brake (160mm)
- Brake Levers:
- Magura MT2, Hydr.
- Gear Shifters:
- Shimano XT SL-M8000
- Front Derailleur:
- Shimano XT, FD-M8000-D, Direct Mount, Side Swing
- Rear Derailleur:
- Shimano XT, RD-M8000-DGS, ShadowPlus, 11-Speed, Direct Mount
- Shimano XT, FC-M8000, 2X: 36x26T, 175mm
- Shimano XT CS-M8000, 11-40
- Shimano FH-M525 hubs on CUBE ZX24, Disc rims
- Front Tyres:
- Schwalbe Tough Tom Active, 2.25
- Rear Tyres:
- Schwalbe Rapid Rob Active, 2.25
- CUBE Active 1.1
- CUBE Performance Post 27,2mm
- Agile Ride Geometry
- We ran innumerable tests to develop the Agile Ride Geometry in our series of big wheel bikes. We also added the 27.5in wheel size to the very well received portfolio.
- Aluminium Lite
- 6061 aluminium alloy requires a heat treatment for the finished product. It is a stiff, very corrosion resistant, fatigue resistant,high-elongation material suitable for light tubesets with high stiffness.
- Integrated Cable Routing
- Internally routed cables offer many advantages. Cables are protected from dirt for longer life, weight is saved thanks to the absence of external housing and the bike has a clean, sleek appearance.
Built with German engineering since 1993, Cube has taken the UK market by storm in the past few years, thanks to their lightweight, technologically advanced frames across all categories. Although Cube are known best for their mountain bikes, their road bikes are competing at the front of racing at all levels.