- BT_CS_bikes: hardtail
Back for another year and better than ever before, the 2015 Cube LTD Pro 27.5 Blackline has been treated to a completely new frame to keep the bike ahead of the game. Packed with fine details, the LTD Pro is built around a durable yet lightweight aluminium frame paired with a confidence inspiring 100mm RockShox Reba Fork to deliver maximum performance and control out on the trails while reliable Shimano componentry provides smooth shifting, efficient pedalling and powerful breaking throughout your rides. Combining high-end performance with an unbeatable price point, the 2015 Cube LTD Pro 27.5 Blackline is ready to tackle any off road adventure.
- Bike Type -
- Ideal Use -
- Fire Roads, Cross country, Bridal Ways
- Frame :
- Aluminium Lite, AMF, ARG, Internal cable routing, Easy Mount Kickstand ready, Tapered Headtube, PressFit BB
- Rock Shox Reba RL 27,5, PushLoc, 100mm
- CUBE No. 10 tapered, top zero-stack 1 1/8" (OD 44mm), bottom zero-stack 1 1/2" (OD 56mm)
- CUBE Performance, 31.8mm
- CUBE Rise Trail Bar, 700mm
- Front Brake:
- Shimano A-M506, Hydr. Disc Brake 180mm
- Rear Brake:
- Shimano A-M506, Hydr. Disc Brake 160mm
- Gear Shifters:
- Shimano SLX SL-M670-I, Direct Attach
- Front Derailleur:
- Shimano Deore FD-M611-D, direct mount, Down Swing, 3x10-speed
- Rear Derailleur:
- Shimano XT, RD-M781-DSGSL, Shadow 10-Speed, direct mount
- Shimano SLX FC-M672, 40x30x22T, 175mm
- Shimano CS-HG50, 11-36
- CUBE ZX24 rims on Shimano SLX Disc hubs
- Front Tyres:
- Schwalbe Tough Tom Active, 27.5x2.25"
- Rear Tyres:
- Schwalbe Rapid Rob Active, 27.5x2.25"
- CUBE Active 1.1
- CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- Productcode: Q1210327
Built with German engineering since 1993, Cube has taken the UK market by storm in the past few years, thanks to their lightweight, technologically advanced frames across all categories. Although Cube are known best for their mountain bikes, their road bikes are competing at the front of racing at all levels.