Topping the range of the Limited Series, the Cube LTD SL is packed full of technology and features a great componentry package that will get other riders envious.
Constructed through Cubeâ€™s renowned Advanced Mechanical Forming technology, the frame can achieve high levels of stiffness whilst keeping weight very low through using lightweight aluminium. Designed around Cubeâ€™s Agile Ride Geometry allowing the bike to remain lively through tight singletrack, the LTD LS rips through trails and climbs alike. Set-up with the high performing Shimano XT 2x11 groupset and a Fox 32 Float FTI4 front fork, the Cube LTD SL has everything youâ€™ll need for those epic rides.
Size 27.5: 14", 16", 18" // 29er: 17", 19", 21", 23"
- Bike/Rider Type -
- Hard Tail
- Ideal Use -
- Aluminium Lite, AMF, ARG, Internal Cable Routing, Easy Mount Kickstand Ready, Tapered Headtube, PressFit BB
- Fox 32 Float FIT4
- FSA Orbit 1.5B ZS-1, Semi-Integrated, Top 1 1/8" Bottom 1 1/2"
- CUBE Performance Stem Pro 6Â°
- CUBE Rise Trail Bar 700mm
- Front Brake:
- Shimano XT BR-M8000, Hydr. Disc Brake (180)
- Rear Brake:
- Shimano XT BR-M8000, Hydr. Disc Brake (160)
- Gear Shifters:
- Shimano XT SL-M8000-I, Direct Attach
- Front Derailleur:
- Shimano XT, FD-M8025-D, Direct Mount, Down Swing
- Rear Derailleur:
- Shimano XT, RD-M8000-DGS, ShadowPlus, 11-Speed, Direct Mount
- Shimano XT, FC-M8000, 36x26T, 175mm
- Shimano XT CS-M8000, 11-40
- CUBE Aluminium MTB
- DT CSW MA 1.7/ 1.9, Shimano Deore M615
- Front Tyres:
- Schwalbe Tough Tom Active, 2.25
- Rear Tyres:
- Schwalbe Rapid Rob Active, 2.25
- CUBE Active 1.1
- CUBE Performance Post, 27.2*400mm
Built with German engineering since 1993, Cube has taken the UK market by storm in the past few years, thanks to their lightweight, technologically advanced frames across all categories. Although Cube are known best for their mountain bikes, their road bikes are competing at the front of racing at all levels.