When the road turns to dirt, why should you have to turn around and go back? The brand new CUBE Nuroad bridges the gap between road and 'cross. It's a nimble, adaptable, go-anywhere bike that will take even the roughest of road surfaces in its stride. Tarmac, gravel, mud.... it's all good. A new alumininum frame with carbon blade fork offers clearance to run up to 40mm width tyres - and with a reliable Shimano Tiagra 10 speed transmission and TRP Road Spire mechanical disc brakes, you've everything you need to ride to the edge of your world and beyond.
Sometimes the simplest solutions are the best. Although we developed a completely new aluminium frame for the Nuroad, we made full use of our experience building great race and 'cross bikes. So, for example, the Nuroad's geometry is based on the comfort, stability and agility of our Attain series, but the sizing is the same as our Cross Race bikes. We made sure there's plenty of clearance to run wide, grippy and comfortable tyres up to 40mm width, and even left room for mudguards too. Internal cable routing keeps your gears shifting cleanly even when the mud and water's flying around, there's a replaceable gear hanger and the carbon fork blades help take some of the vibration out of rough surfaces, so that you stay comfortable even on long rides.
- Frame material: Aluminium 6061 T6 Superlight
- Net weight (KG): 10.70
- Gear shifting system: SHIMANO Tiagra 4700, 10-Speed
- Rear derailleur: SHIMANO Tiagra RD-4700GS, 10-Speed
- Front derailleur: Shimano Tiagra FD-4700, 31.8mm Clamp
- Chain: KMC X10
- Shifters: SHIMANO Tiagra ST-4700
- Crankset: Shimano Tiagra FC-4700, 50x34T
- Crankset chainring sizes: 50x34T
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG500, 11-34T
- Number of gears: 20
- Brakes: Tektro Spyre MD-C610C, Flat Mount (160/160)
- Fork: CUBE Nuroad Disc, One Piece 3D-Forged Steerer/Crown, Carbon Blades, 1 1/8" - 1 1/2" Tapered, Flat
- Mount, 12x100mm
- Headset: FSA Orbit Z-t ECO, Top Zero-Stack 1 1/8" (OD 44mm), Bottom Integrated 1 1/2"
- Stem: CUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: CUBE Gravel Race Bar
- Handlebar tape: CUBE Grip Control
- Wheelset: CUBE RA 0.8 CX
- Saddle: CUBE Race Exc
- Seat post: CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- Seat clamp: CUBE Screwlock, 31.8 mm
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £30, otherwise £2.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.