Take the long way home, even if it means leaving the reassuring smoothness of Tarmac behind. The all new Nuroad Pro combines all the best qualities of our road race and cyclocross series. With 36mm tyres, Shimano's superbly reliable 105 11 speed transmission and hydraulic disc brakes, and a CUBE cockpit designed especially for long hauls on gravel roads, it's fully equipped to keep going when other bikes have long since turned around and given up. Whether you fancy mixing up your training rides or have a longer trip in a remote area in mind, the Nuroad Pro will reset your riding expectations and help you go further.
A go-anywhere bike needs comfort, stability and a frame design that inspires confidence, even on less grippy surfaces. Brand new for 2018, the Noroad Pro's carbon bladed fork is specifically designed to help filter out vibrations from the road surface, improving comfort even on longer rides. Our engineers also used the same geometry as our Attain series, designed for day-long comfort, reassuring stability and inspiring nimbleness when you need it. Topped off with sizing borrowed from our Cross Race series, the lightweight aluminium frame also features enough clearance for tyres up to 40mm as well room for mudguards. There's a replaceable derailleur hanger in case of accidental damage, and we routed cable internally to keep your gears shifting smoothly, even in the filthiest of riding conditions.
- Frame material: Aluminium 6061 T6 Superlight
- Net weight (KG): 10.60
- Gear shifting system: SHIMANO 105 5800, 11-Speed
- Rear derailleur: SHIMANO 105 RD-5800GS, 11-Speed
- Front derailleur: Shimano 105 FD-5801, 31.8mm Clamp
- Chain: Shimano CN-HG601-11
- Shifters: SHIMANO ST-RS505
- Crankset: Shimano FC-RS510, 50x34T
- Crankset chainring sizes: 50x34T
- Cassette: Shimano 105 CS-5800, 11-32T
- Number of gears: 22
- Brakes: Shimano BR-RS505, Hydr. Disc Brake, Flat Mount (160/160)
- Fork: CUBE Nuroad Disc, One Piece 3D-Forged Steerer/Crown, Carbon Blades, 1 1/8" - 1 1/2" Tapered, Flat
- Mount, 12x100mm
- Headset: FSA Orbit Z-t ECO, Top Zero-Stack 1 1/8" (OD 44mm), Bottom Integrated 1 1/2"
- Stem: CUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: CUBE Gravel Race Bar
- Handlebar tape: CUBE Grip Control
- Wheelset: CUBE RA 0.8 CX
- Saddle: CUBE Race Exc
- Seat post: CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- Seat clamp: CUBE Screwlock, 31.8 mm
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £3.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 2 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £30, otherwise £2.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.