For the Reaction C:62 Pro Cube began with their light, responsive and agile carbon frameset. They added some of the best value, best performing components they could lay their hands on. The RockShox Judy Gold – with stealth black stanchions – offers easily adjustable, super-plush comfort and control. Powerful Shimano hydraulic disc brakes with a 180mm front rotor mean you'll always be in control no matter how steep, fast or technical the trail becomes. And they've finished off this speed machine with Sram's peerless GX Eagle 1x12 transmission: simple, light and incredibly versatile. Rolling on smooth, light and strong Answer Atac wheels, it all adds up to a potent combination for getting as quickly as possible from A to B, off-road.
Starting with the premium C:62 carbon, Cube's engineers equipped the Reaction C:62 Pro with a short and stiff rear end for the best possible power transfer, finishing off with a Boost thru axle for good measure. The result is incredibly responsive tracking and steering, combined with startlingly quick acceleration. Combined with Agile Ride Geometry, it gives the kind of ride quality and handling that keen riders will love. Slim seatstays and a 27.2mm seatpost help take some of the buzz out of the trail for great comfort – good news if you like to ride not just hard, but long too. Cube reduced weight as far as possible through the use of a PressFit bottom bracket and integrated, sealed headset bearings. With routed cables internally, partly to maintain the frame's good looks and partly so that you can be assured of long-lasting smooth gear shifting. There's even provision for a later upgrade to a Stealth dropper post.
- Frame–C:62 Monocoque Advanced Twin Mold Technology
- Fork–RockShox Judy Gold TK Air, 15x110mm, 100mm, OneLock
- Headset–FSA Orbit I-t, Integrated, Top 1 1/8", Bottom 1 1/2"
- Stem–CUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- Handlebars–CUBE Flat Race Bar Pro, 720mm
- Grips–CUBE Performance Grip
- Bar Tape–Sram Stylo Eagle™ DUB, 32T, Boost, 175mm
- Brakes–Shimano Deore BR-M6000, Hydr. Disc Brake (180/160)
- Shifters–Sram GX Eagle™ Trigger
- Front Derailleur -
- Rear Derailleur–Sram GX Eagle™, 12-Speed
- Chainset–Sram Stylo Eagle™ DUB, 32T, Boost, 175mm
- Chain–Sram GX Eagle™
- Cassette–Sram XG-1275, 10-50T
- Wheelset–Answer Atac AM, 15x110mm/12x148mm, Tubeless Ready
- Front Tyre–Schwalbe Rocket Ron, Addix Performance, Kevlar, 2.25
- Rear Tyre–Schwalbe Racing Ralph, Addix Performance, Kevlar, 2.25
- Saddle–Natural Fit Active Race
- Seat Post–CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- Seat Clamp–CUBE Varioclose, 31.8mm
Not The Bike For You?
Mountain Bike Buying Guide
Still stuck? Call one of customer service experts on 0800 298 8898 or talk to us in the chat.
You May Also Need...
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.