This performance hardtail exudes racing flair from every frame tube and each component - hence the "Race" tag. And yes, it's as fast as it looks. The Reaction GTC Race has everything that an aspiring racer could possibly need. The superb carbon frame, 2x11 transmission and RockShox Reba suspension fork in understated Fast Black all point in one direction... to the race course.
The Cube engineer team have given the Reaction GTC Race frame the perfect blend of low weight and high stiffness by using CUBE's complex GTC twin mould construction technique. Performance-enhancing highlights include the tapered head tube, PressFit bottom bracket shell, internal cable routing, X12 quick release axle and the Direct Mount derailleur hanger. The 27.2mm seatpost provides additional comfort on longer rides. But the real secret to this nimble, balanced and inspiring bike - whether you opt for the 27.5 or 29 inch version - is the Agile Ride Geometry.
- FRAME GTC Twin Mold Monocoque Technology, ARG2, Tapered Headtube, PressFit BB, X12, Integrated Cable Routing
- SIZE27.5: 16", 18" // 29er: 15", 17", 19", 21", 23"
- FORKRock Shox Reba RL, Fast Black, Remote Lockout, QR15, Tapered, 100mm
- HEADSETFSA Orbit I-t, Integrated, Top 1 1/8", Bottom 1 1/2"
- STEMCUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- HANDLEBARCUBE Flat Race Bar Pro, 720mm
- GRIPSCUBE Race Grip, 1-Clamp
- REAR DERAILLEURShimano XT RD-M8000-DSGS, ShadowPlus, 11-Speed, Direct Mount
- FRONT DERAILLEURShimano XT FD-M8020-D, Direct Mount, Side Swing
- SHIFTERSShimano XT SL-M8000-I, Direct Attach
- BRAKE SYSTEMShimano XT BR-M8000, Hydr. Disc Brake (180/160)
- CRANKSETShimano XT FC-M8000, 36x26T, 175mm
- CASSETTEShimano SLX CS-M7000, 11-42T
- CHAINShimano CN-HG601-11
- WHEELSETAnswer Atac AM, 15QR/X12, Tubeless Ready
- FRONT TIRESchwalbe Rocket Ron Kevlar 2.25
- REAR TIRESchwalbe Racing Ralph Kevlar, 2.25
- SADDLECUBE Race EXC
- SEAT POSTCUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- SEATCLAMPCUBE Varioclose, 31.8mm
- WEIGHT11.1 kg
Built with German engineering since 1993, Cube has taken the UK market by storm in the past few years, thanks to their lightweight, technologically advanced frames across all categories. Although Cube are known best for their mountain bikes, their road bikes are competing at the front of racing at all levels.