- BT_CS_bikes: hardtail
A high-performance carbon 29er hardtail with all the advantages of the bigger 29in wheels but as agile as a 26in bike.
Optimum strength to weight value results from the tapered head tube with integrated headset. Through Active Brake Cooling, a wing-like support in front of the brake, airflow is directed towards the brake disc. The GTC carbon frame is produced using the Twin Mold Monocoque Technology. The oversized tube diameters of the head tube and the PressFit bottom bracket guarantee optimum lateral stiffness. The post mount rear brake saves weight. Internal Cable Routing delivers clean appearance and dirt protection.
The sophisticated 100mm Fox 32 Float CTD air fork stands for fun on the trail, with trail mode, lockout and adjustable rebound. For perfect ergonomics the lever reach and bite point of the Formula RC Tune disc brake are adjustable. The DT Swiss CSW MA 1.0 straight pull wheelset is especially lightweight and stiff for fast acceleration, while Schwalbe Rocket Ron/Racing Ralph Kevlar folding tires are very lightweight with low rolling resistance and optimum traction. Shimano XT 3x10 components are super reliable. The Syntace F149 stem is sturdy and longlasting, while the RFR Flat Race Bar offers perfect 29in handling.
- Type -
- Ideal Use -
- Fire Roads, Cross country, Bridleways
- Frame :
- GTC Twin Mold Monocoque Technology 29er, Agile Ride Geometry
- Fox 32 Float 29 CTD O/C 100mm
- FSA Orbit I-t-R integrated, oben integriert 1 1/8", unten integriert 1 1/2"
- Syntace F149 Oversized, Lenkerklemmung 31.8mm, 6Â°
- RFR Race Flat Bar, 31,8x720 mm, 9Â°
- Front Brake:
- Formula RC Tune hydr. discbrake (180mm)
- Rear Brake:
- Formula RC Tune hydr. discbrake (160mm)
- Gear Shifters:
- Shimano Deore XT SL-M780 Rapidfire-Plus, 10-speed
- Front Derailleur:
- Shimano XT, RD-M781-SGSL, Shadow 10-speed
- Rear Derailleur:
- Shimano XT, FD-M781-D-L, direct mount, Down Swing, 3x10-speed
- DT CSW MA 1.0 straightpull wheelset, 28/32 spokes, QR/QR, 19.5mm rim
- Schwalbe Rocket Ron Kevlar 2.25
- Selle Italia X1
- RFR Prolight 31.6*400mm
- Productcode: Q1210236
Built with German engineering since 1993, Cube has taken the UK market by storm in the past few years, thanks to their lightweight, technologically advanced frames across all categories. Although Cube are known best for their mountain bikes, their road bikes are competing at the front of racing at all levels.