The Cube Reaction GTC SLT 29â€� 2015 combines maximum performance with high class design and the highest quality componentry to deliver an XR race bike like no other.
By pairing a stunning GTC twin Mould Carbon Frame with fast rolling 29â€� wheels, the bike is able to speed ahead of opponents in race environments, while an innovative 100mm Rockshox RS-1 Carbon upside-down fork, Shimano XT componentry and a DT CSW MA 1.9 straightpull Wheelset ensures maximum control and precision handling throughout your rides. Lightweight, fast and packed full of great technologies, the Cube Reaction GTC Race 29â€� 2015 is built for dedicated cross country racers who have their eyes set on a podium finish.
- Bike/Rider Type -
- Ideal Use -
- Fire Roads, Cross country, Bridleway
- GTC Twin Mold Monocoque Technology, ARG2, Tapered Headtube, Pressfit BB, X12, integrated cable routing
- Rock Shox RS-1 Carbon Upside-Down, hydraulic X-Loc, Predictive SteeringÂ® Axle, tapered, 100mm
- CUBE I-t integrated, top 1 1/8", bottom 1 1/2"
- Syntace F149
- CUBE Flat Race Bar Pro, 720mm, 8Â°
- Front Brake:
- Shimano XT K-M785 Hydr. Disc Brake 180mm
- Rear Brake:
- Shimano XT K-M785 Hydr. Disc Brake 160mm
- Gear Shifters:
- Shimano XT SL-M780-I, Direct Attach
- Front Derailleur:
- Shimano XT, FD-M786-D, direct mount, Down Swing, 2x10-speed
- Rear Derailleur:
- Shimano XT, RD-M786-DGSL, ShadowPlus, Direct Mount, 10-Speed
- Shimano XT, FC-M785, 24/38T, 175mm
- Shimano CS-M771, 11-36
- DT CSW MA 1.9 straightpull wheelset, 28/32 spokes, 15QR Predictive SteeringÂ®/X12, 622x20C
- Front Tyres:
- Schwalbe Rocket Ron Kevlar LightSkin 2.25
- Rear Tyres:
- Schwalbe Racing Ralph Kevlar LightSkin 2.25
- Selle Italia SC1
- CUBE Prolight 27,2*400mm
- Productcode: Q1210336
Built with German engineering since 1993, Cube has taken the UK market by storm in the past few years, thanks to their lightweight, technologically advanced frames across all categories. Although Cube are known best for their mountain bikes, their road bikes are competing at the front of racing at all levels.