The Reaction Hybrid HPA Race works on the perfect fusion of human and electric power, helping you reach new heights! No trail is too long and no mountain too steep for the incredible Bosch CX motor. With up to 75Nm of torque and an impressive 500Wh battery, this perfect combo sets the standards high for MTB drive units.
The Superlight double butted aluminium frame has been specifically developed to meet the requirements of the drive unit. Allowing the unit to sit in the optimum position on the frame for ultimate handling. Combined with Cube’s in-house Agile Ride Geometry technology and a frame that is super stiff whilst remaining lightweight this agile bike has fantastic drive chain efficiently and superb steering precision. The Reaction Hybrid Race is a sure-footed, fast-accelerating trail rocket with insane handling most e-bikes can only dream of.
Shimano's 11-speed XT transmission, with XT ShadowPlus rear derailleur, gives this bike an exceptionally wide gear range, an ideal setup for an e-bike. The brakes are also fantastic. Shimano's powerful BR-M315 hydraulic discs provide reliable stopping in all weathers via 180mm rotors at the front and rear. Light, stiff wheels are built around Shimano XT hubs. The Rock Shox Recon Silver suspension fork features 100mm of smooth, controllable travel, stiff 32mm stanchions and adjustable rebound damping with remote lockout, perfect for clearing the path ahead and embarking on new trail adventures.
Finished off perfectly with internal cable routing, this incredible bike is available as a 29er or with 27.5in wheels for the perfect fit, whatever your height.
- Drive Unit - Bosch Drive Unit Performance CX (75Nm) Cruise (250Watt)
- Battery - Bosch PowerPack 500
- Head Unit / Display - Bosch Purion
- Frame - Aluminium Superlite, ARG, Double Butted, Disc Only, Tapered Headtube, Internal Cable Routing
- Fork - Rock Shox Recon Silver TK Air, PopLoc, 100mm
- Headset - FSA 1.5E ZS, Tapered, Top Zero-Stack 1 1/8" (OD 44mm), Bottom Zero-Stack 1 1/2" (OD 56mm)
- Stem - CUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- Handlebars - CUBE Rise Trail Bar Pro, 720mm
- Grips - CUBE Performance Grip
- Brakes - Shimano BR-M315, Hydr. Disc Brake (180/180)
- Gear Shifters - Shimano SLX SL-M7000
- Rear Derailleur - Shimano XT RD-M8000-GS, 11-Speed
- Chainset - FSA CK-745, 15T
- Cassette - Shimano SLX CS-M7000, 11-42T
- Front Hub - Shimano Deore HB-M615, Centerlock
- Rear Hub - Shimano Deore FH-M615, Centerlock
- Rims - CUBE EX21, 32H, Disc, Tubeless Ready
- Front Tyre - Schwalbe Tough Tom, Active, 2.25
- Rear Tyre - Schwalbe Rapid Rob, Active, 2.25
- Saddle - Selle Royal MTB
- Seat post - CUBE Performance Post, 30.9mm
Built with German engineering since 1993, Cube has taken the UK market by storm in the past few years, thanks to their lightweight, technologically advanced frames across all categories. Although Cube are known best for their mountain bikes, their road bikes are competing at the front of racing at all levels.
You may also like....