The Reaction Hybrid SLT demonstrates perfectly just how well Cube know e-MTB’s! This trail machine is perfect. Combining ultimate handling and optimum drive chain performance, Cube have brought together all their knowledge in this single, exceptional hardtail. And, with their intelligent Size Split setup you are guaranteed to be able to find the perfect frame and wheel size combination, whatever your height.
The frame on this incredible bike has been completely redesigned for 2017. By integrating the drive unit and battery into the frame, not only have Cube improved the appearance of the bike, but they have also achieved insane handling and functionality that will surpass all your expectations. They have included their tried and tested Agile Ride Geometry, providing great stability and liveness. And, on top of this, new for 2017 they have lowered the bikes centre of gravity and shortened the chainstay for even better results!
The powerful Bosch CX drive unit provides up to 75Nm of torque. To make the most of that power Shimano’s matchless XT transmission perfectly blends the force from your legs and the motor, delivering it to the rear wheel via a wide-ranging 11-speed 11-46 tooth cassette. Combined with an impressive 500Wh battery, this perfect combo will give you plenty of juice to tackle even the longest and steepest of rides! Plus, for ease of use the battery does not have to be removed from the frame whilst charging.
Finished off perfectly with Cube’s wheelset built around XT hubs, Cube EX30 rims with 2.6 inch tyres and Fox's superb 34 Rhythm fork, it's hard to imagine what else you'd need for epic trail adventures.
- Drive Unit - Bosch Drive Unit Performance CX (75Nm) Cruise (250Watt)
- Battery - Bosch PowerPack 500
- Head Unit / Display - Bosch Purion
- Frame - Aluminium Superlite, Gravity Casting, ARG, Double Butted, Disc Only, Tapered Headtube, Boost, X12, Internal Cable Routing
- Fork - Fox 34 Rhythm, 2-Position Sweep-Adjust GRIP Damper, Tapered, Boost 15QR, 100mm
- Headset - FSA 1.5E ZS, Tapered, Top Zero-Stack 1 1/8" (OD 44mm), Bottom Zero-Stack 1 1/2" (OD 56mm)
- Stem - CUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- Handlebars - CUBE Rise Trail Bar Pro, 720mm
- Grips - CUBE Performance Grip
- Brakes - Shimano XT BR-M8000, Hydr. Disc Brake (180/180)
- Gear Shifters - Shimano XT SL-M8000-I, Direct Attach
- Rear Derailleur - Shimano XT RD-M8000-DGS, ShadowPlus, 11-Speed, Direct Mount
- Chainset - FSA CK-745, 16T
- Cassette - Shimano XT CS-M8000, 11-46T
- Front Hub - Shimano XT FH-M8010-B, 15QR, Boost
- Rear Hub - Shimano XT FH-M8010-B, X12, Boost
- Rims - CUBE EX30, 32H, Disc, Tubeless Ready
- Front Tyre - Schwalbe Nobby Nic Kevlar 2.6, TrailStar, Tubeless Easy
- Rear Tyre - Schwalbe Nobby Nic Kevlar 2.6, PaceStar, Tubeless Easy
- Saddle - Selle Royal VOGA
- Seat post - CUBE Performance Post, 30.9mm
Built with German engineering since 1993, Cube has taken the UK market by storm in the past few years, thanks to their lightweight, technologically advanced frames across all categories. Although Cube are known best for their mountain bikes, their road bikes are competing at the front of racing at all levels.