For 2018 Cube have kept all the best features of the Reaction Pro. Like the mechanically formed, double butted 6061 aluminium main frame tubes and the stiffness-enhancing tapered head tube. Then they added some new ones to make it even better. The Boost-compatible rear - with thru axle - is stiffer and stronger than before, so you can push your bike safe in the knowledge that it'll respond to your every whim. The fully integrated sealed bearing headset is hard-wearing and sleek, with a low stack height that doesn't compromise handling. And, with the option to internally route a dropper post at a later date the Reaction Pro provides the best blend of comfort, pace and agility.
- Frame - Aluminium Lite, AMF, ARG, Internal Cable Routing, Easy Mount Kickstand Ready, Tapered Headtube, PressFit BB
- Fork - Rock Shox Recon Silver TK AIR, PopLoc, 100mm
- Headset - FSA Orbit I-t-R, Integrated, Top 1 1/8", Bottom 1 1/8"
- Stem - CUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- Handlebars - CUBE Flat Race Bar, 720mm
- Grips - CUBE Performance Grip
- Brake Calipers - Shimano BR-M315, Hydr. Disc Brake (180/160)
- Gear Shifters - Shimano SLX SL-M7000
- Rear Derailleur - Shimano XT RD-M8000-DSGS, ShadowPlus, 11-Speed
- Chainset - Shimano XT FC-M8000-B2, Boost, 36x26T, 175mm
- Cassette - Shimano SLX CS-M7000, 11-42T
- Front Hub - Shimano Deore HB-M6000, Centerlock
- Rear Hub - Shimano Deore FH-M6010-B, 12mm, Boost, Centerlock
- Rims - CUBE EX21, 32H, Disc, Tubeless Ready
- Front Tyre - Schwalbe Tough Tom, Active, 2.25
- Rear Tyre - Schwalbe Rapid Rob, Active, 2.25
- Saddle - Selle Royal MTB
- Seat post - CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
Built with German engineering since 1993, Cube has taken the UK market by storm in the past few years, thanks to their lightweight, technologically advanced frames across all categories. Although Cube are known best for their mountain bikes, their road bikes are competing at the front of racing at all levels.