Cube built the Reaction Race for one thing and one thing only: to go fast. Best tie your shoes a little tighter when you climb aboard, then, because this bike will take everything that you've got and translate it into rapid forward progress. It has been completely reworked for 2018, with all the best bits of the previous Reaction, and then some!
The Stealth dropper cable routing allows you to seamlessley add a dropper post at a later date and it is graced with a thru axle rear end. With a buttery smooth RockShox Judy fork, powerful Shimano Deore hydraulic disc brakes and SRAM's Eagle GX 1x12 transmission, the Reaction Race sets new standards in its class. This is a bike that feels as good out on the trail as it does on the race course, and we reckon that's a winning formula.
- Frame - Aluminium Lite, AMF, ARG, Internal Cable Routing, Easy Mount Kickstand Ready, Tapered Headtube, PressFit BB
- Fork - RockShox Judy Silver TK Air, Tapered, 15x110mm, 100mm, PopLoc
- Headset - FSA Orbit I-t, Integrated, Top 1 1/8", Bottom 1 1/2"
- Stem - CUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- Handlebars - CUBE Flat Race Bar, 720mm
- Grips - CUBE Performance Grip
- Brake Calipers - Shimano Deore BR-M6000, Hydr. Disc Brake (180/160)
- Gear Shifters - Sram GX Eagle Trigger
- Rear Derailleur - Sram GX Eagle, 12-Speed
- Chainset - Sram Stylo Eagle, 32T, 175mm
- Cassette - Sram XG-1275, 10-50T
- Front Hub - CUBE Alloy Light
- Rear Hub - CUBE Alloy Light
- Rims - CUBE EX21, 32H, Disc, Tubeless Ready
- Front Tyre - Schwalbe Tough Tom, Active, 2.25
- Rear Tyre - Schwalbe Rapid Rob, Active, 2.25
- Saddle - CUBE Active 1.1
- Seat post - CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £30, otherwise £2.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.